Warning for those who might fall prey

chibiusa Ling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just received this. Obviously its not Linden Lab but just letting you all know to ignore this account. LL would never try to hire you by sending you a notecard in world and LL only operate on accounts with Linden as a last name. I know you all know this already but there are always those who do not realise and are caught out so posting it here

DevFish.png

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, chibiusa Ling said:

LL would never try to hire you

What? Oh the disappointment, and I was *SO* looking forward to joining the Project Stupid Development Team!

I had so many cool ideas to improve it...

/me sighs and goes to put the 20 Kiloton Thermonuclear Experience Demolition Charges back into storage...

• Haha 3

Had a slightly different one last night - 'V****EventSL' (never heard of it). Created yesterday. No payment info used, ofc.

Deleted, horse whipped, hung, drawn, quartered, then burned with a blow torch (all in the comfort of my own imagination).

De-loused, sheep-dipped and vaccinated the laptop, brushed teeth, gargled, scrubbed hands raw, then showered for good measure.

Some hours later, the would-be-if-it-could-be was defunct. Well and truly, I should imagine.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.