Will you be my friend?

KyleDawe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

Im confused why anyone would hate the original post. I see nothing wrong with it. Someone care to explain?. I come from a stand point of be who you want be, do what you want do, so long as you don't hurt anyone then il accept you.....what exactly did they say wrong that might have caused them to receive negativity for their post.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2018 at 3:04 AM, Ichi Rexen said:

Im confused why anyone would hate the original post. I see nothing wrong with it. Someone care to explain?. I come from a stand point of be who you want be, do what you want do, so long as you don't hurt anyone then il accept you.....what exactly did they say wrong that might have caused them to receive negativity for their post.

Nothing. It's the people who are afraid of those who are different that are the problem. 

• Like 2

I like how the otherwise quiet, month-old thread which the OP obviously was 'finished' with keeps getting bumped and garnering more attention. There's little point in speculating in 'why' they want it gone, and assuming it's because of harassment - maybe they found someone?

And yes, I realize that this post will again bump it, which is what I'm arguing against, but... Meh. 

• Like 1

They may have found someone. Yet, if they did, what would be the point of asking for the thread to be deleted when it could be closed? There will always be people who necropost. Even I have been unknowingly guilty of it when realization set in that I hadn't looked at the date on the OP.

This thread isn't being made a bid deal of so there is no need to get on anyone's case for asking or answering a question. Let it die of its own accord. Or get locked. Which would probably make the OP happy since it would mean the thread will eventually be deleted or hidden from view.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

On 1/5/2019 at 5:29 AM, Selene Gregoire said:

Nothing. It's the people who are afraid of those who are different that are the problem. 

I will never understand a persons desire to hate that, which does not in reality, actually effect them in any way. I know people fear what they don't understand but why people can just think "ya know it may not be my thing but it's their life to live how they see fit" instead of going "DERP HATE DERP". I always try to live by the notion that IMO acceptance is easier than hate. I feel that If I hate someone for being different then I may miss out on an amazing opportunity to get to know a neat interesting individual who's experience In life differs from my own. People are morons 😂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1915 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.