Linden Realms

Kiwi Runo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

Hey!

Sorry folks, but after we had the regions up for a bit last night we found a few problems that were impeding game play so we took them offline.  Because we don't want to leave you all with no Linden Realms at all while we fix these issues, the previous version will back online shortly.  We hope to have the new version out very soon, so please do keep checking back. 

Also, as some of you have noticed, game play (and crystal cashing out) will be quite different in this version.  Be sure to review the notecard and watch the video once the new version is back online.

Thanks for all your patience while we work hard to bring you a new Linden Realms experience!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, LadyMikaelson619 said:

Please, I have been a SL player for 6 years! Do not come back with the new look! All players, at least the Brazilians are complaining a lot, we like the old version of Linden Realms.
If you come with a new version, the number of players can drop dramatically.

You don't even know if the new version is a fun as well. How can you complain about something you haven't tried yet?

• Like 1

EU QUERO VELHO LINDEN REALMS DE VOLTA EU ODIEI A NOVA VERSAO!!!!!!

POR FAVOR NAO MUDEM!!!!!!! OUÇA OS RESIDENTES NAO MUDEM!!!!! POR FAVOR NAO MUDEMMMMMM A LINDEN REALMS JOGO A 6 ANOS TBM É MEU UNICO PASSA TEMPO VOCES NAO TEM NOÇAO DO QUE VCS ESTAO FAZENDO EU ESTOU FRUSTRADA E NAO É SO EU POR FAVOR NAO MUDEM!!!!EU IMPLOROOOOOO  ESTA PERFEITO DO JEITO QUE ESTA NAO MUDEM!!!POR FAVOR PLEASE DONT CHANGEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEE DONT CHANCE ARE PERFECT OLD VERSION PLEASE HEAR ME!!!!!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jules Catlyn said:

You don't even know if the new version is a fun as well. How can you complain about something you haven't tried yet?

simply because it is already perfect and do nothing to change anything! the linden should listen to the residents before changing ask if they want to change!

13 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

I'm sure a select few are also saying, "Don't change anything! It will break all of my cheat HUD's! I paid big money for them the black market! WAH!"

There are a lot of honest players and I am one of them, if there are people who play in a dirty way so that they take some action to these tricks.

NÃO GOSTEI DA NOVA VERSÃO DE LINDEN REALMS.

Eu concordo que deva haver mudanças no sentido da segurança e nas regras do jogo para evitar trapaças, evitar roubo ou qualquer tipo de infração ás regras, para que o sistema seja mais justo para todos. Nós últimos meses tenho percebido muita gente fraudando o jogo, com supervelocidade e outros artifícios que não são permitidos e isso não pode continuar.

Entre eles eu destaco o AV INVISÍVEL e muitos com SUPER VELOCIDADE, tornando  o jogo injusto  para queles que jogam honestamente e mais injusto ainda, para aqueles que estão começando, pois eles não têm experiência. 

Acho também que as mudanças não podem ser feitas dessa maneira, pegando todo mundo de surpresa. Além do mais, a LINDEN REALMS deveria ter colocado avisos com antecedência dentro do próprio jogo, para que as pessoas se informassem melhor e fossem se acostumando.

Outra solução melhor ainda, seria cria um portal paralelo com a  nova versão, deixando as duas versões funcionando por um certo tempo, para que as pessoas fosse migrando voluntariamente para a nova versão, Após o tempo estabelecido para adaptação, então a versão antiga poderia ser desativada definitivamente.

I DID NOT LIKE THE NEW LINDEN REALMS VERSION.

I agree that there should be changes in the sense of security and in the rules of the game to avoid 
cheating, to avoid theft or any kind of infraction of the rules, so that the system is fairer for all. 
In recent months I have noticed many people cheating the game, with supervelocity and other devices 
that are not allowed and this can not continue. 

Among them I highlight the INVISIBLE AV and many with SUPER SPEED, making the game unfair for those who 
play honestly and even more unfair, for those who are starting, as they have no experience. I also think 
that changes can not be made that way, catching everyone by surprise. What's more, LINDEN REALMS should
 have posted notices in advance within the game itself, so people would get better 
informed and get used to it.

Another better solution would be to create a parallel portal with the new version, leaving the two 
versions running for a while, so people would be migrating voluntarily to the new version, after the 
time set for adaptation, then the old version could be definitely deactivated.
Edited by Bsouza55
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, byavglgta said:

simply because it is already perfect and do nothing to change anything! the linden should listen to the residents before changing ask if they want to change!

It was never perfect as long as it allowed people to cheat it would attract cheaters i was pleased when they bought in the sentinels (clouds) to bring an end to the speed cheaters mopping up all the crystals so no one else could get any but that just led to people blocking crystals and using crasher, lagger and griefer devices which made it unpleasant. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Keira Linden said:

Hey!

Sorry folks, but after we had the regions up for a bit last night we found a few problems that were impeding game play so we took them offline.  Because we don't want to leave you all with no Linden Realms at all while we fix these issues, the previous version will back online shortly.  We hope to have the new version out very soon, so please do keep checking back. 

Also, as some of you have noticed, game play (and crystal cashing out) will be quite different in this version.  Be sure to review the notecard and watch the video once the new version is back online.

Thanks for all your patience while we work hard to bring you a new Linden Realms experience!

Hi, how's it going? I want to talk about Linden changing realms, you guys should ask residents if they accept this change.
not radical change.
I'm against change I think it's perfect the way it is.
You do not need change.
Please do not change what's perfect.
or else leave the new and the old.
but please beg to know if the residents want this after all we attend the second life.
please think better if this is viable really viable.
please consult the residents.
I'm heartbroken over this change.
please.
thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.