Help us find jeans please

Tari Landar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, I know...fifty million on the mp...don't shoot the messenger :P

Helping a friend find decent jeans. She has some requirements, ok a lot, feel free to share your favorite retailers, it will help two people who hate shopping tremendously, MP links are a godsend :D

-Must fit maitreya

-Must NOT be made for heels, she's a flat footed kinda gal, so needs to be able to be worn flat footed, sans shoes

-Must NOT be ripped, holey, whatever, or have a print (if the print can be turned off, that might work too)

-Must NOT be high waisted

-Must NOT have a huge butt

-Must NOT reveal half of her ass

-Must NOT be flared, bell bottoms, or skinny, etc.. just regular straight legged jeans (we keep finding flared and skinny,  and she doesn't like those styles)

-Preferably one with a texture hud-though this is not nearly as important as the previous requirements, it's a nice touch

-MUST have actual jean texture(s), ie, blue jeans, not multicolored with no blue in sight jeans or merely a blue "color" but not really jeans-she has some of those, nice, but not enough jean(make sense?)

:D any help greatly appreciated, I'm rather useless to her atm..I don't shop if I can help it! 

Your friend might want to try looking for "boyfriend" Jeans if a turn up cuff isn't a problem as they're straight legged

these might be worth the risk https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/jaded-Mesh-Boyfriend-Cuff-Faded/3056616

these could be good too https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/COCOBoyfriendJeansBlue/6596779 not Maitreya rigged but their standard sized trousers/jeans will fit Maitreya

or these https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Emery-Boyfriend-Jeans-Yoko-Medium/5765736

She has those, ty, but isn't a fan of the skinny leg jeans style. I think that's one of the biggest problems she's running into, so many we find are flared leg or skinny, with little to nothing in between lol. 

My go to is the Blueberry - DWL Classic Jeans, you don't want the fun pack, one of that set has rips.  I'm linking the fatpack but they can be bought individually, except for exclusive colors.  The Bootcut pairs are awesome and have a jeans for both flat feet and high feet included.  There is also 2 butt styles included, sounds like your friend might like Cutiebooty style a bit more then the Bluebooty, since the later tends to add more definition to the backside.   https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Blueberry-DWL-Jeans-Classic-Pack-Maitreya-Belleza-All-Slink-Physique-Hourglass-Mesh-Fat-Pack/12051193

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 10:57 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

let me check my inventory when i log in later and see what i have and or can make.. I am always looking for new ideas as well and currently have crafters block so maybe some jeans would fix it.. 

Sorry, I didn't come back to reply, lol, read it and totally clicked back out of the page. Thank you, I think jeans are a very worthy project, lol. There is seriously a massive disconnect with jeans women wear in rl, with jeans women wear in sl....

Ok, I know, loads of people love skinny jeans, and yes some women wear heels with jeans. But, I see way more people in sneakers, sandals, etc... FLAT feet and jeans, not heels...plus, straight legged, relaxed fit, not showing off their entire ass...sigh, lol. So many of the jeans in sl for women are the same, see one skinny/ripped/flared jeans, seen 'em all. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.