Belleza clothing problem

Sharingitall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I own the Belleza bodies but don't use them, so take that into account with my suggestions:

1. Be sure the clothing you're wearing was made for Belleza Freya specifically.

2. There are different options for the boobs .. don't use the perky .. or try the different options to see if it will work with your clothing.

1 hour ago, Sharingitall said:

I bought the Belleza Freya mesh body and i am having a problem getting clothes that cover my boobs, no matter how small i make them nothing will cover them. Can anyone help me with this?

On most mesh bodies, including Belleza (I have the full pack since before the separated them) - when boobs pop through clothing you have to make the boobs *larger* not smaller in order to get the clothing to cover them.

I know it's counter-intuitive, but what it really happening is that the creators did not rig the breast area properly; they made it either not influenced enough in weight-painting, or simply got sloppy.

No matter which mesh body you use, my sincerest, highest recommendation is always:

• Never, EVER purchase anything from any creator (no matter how great their previous stuff is) without a demo.
  • Try that demo and scrutinize it thoroughly first. Test it with your wildest-movement AO.
  • When you find a consistently "great-fit" creator, stick with them (and ALWAYS grab demos first), if you find a creator that is 50/50% or less consistent: cut your losses of time and frustration and move on.
  • Like 1

Also note that just because the product SAYS it is made for a certain body, it may not fit. There are different skill levels among creators. Hence DEMO DEMO DEMO. If there isn't a demo, don't buy it (unless it is just a few lindens). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Also note that just because the product SAYS it is made for a certain body, it may not fit. There are different skill levels among creators. Hence DEMO DEMO DEMO. If there isn't a demo, don't buy it (unless it is just a few lindens). 

Agreed. My own "risk threshold" is L$50 - and I have to admit I am surprised that about 30-40% of those risks were really good ones. That's when I recommend to the creator ro create a demo because they'd make more sales (as opposed to a low-quality item that would likely decrease sales).

As noted in the above posts:  all that has been said is good advice..  

I just want to make one point clearer;  since you did not say what type of clothes you are trying to wear;  I can assume that perhaps the clothing is not fit mesh, in which case the only thing you can do is use your alpha hud for your body and alpha out the boobs completely which may or may not work depending on the cut of the neckline etc. of the clothing as alpha sections often are larger than the area you want to alpha out leaving a gap between clothing and skin ..   But in general Fit mesh (and especially fit mesh made specifically for your mesh body)  will work using the sliders and Alyona said "when boobs pop through clothing you have to make the boobs *larger* not smaller in order to get the clothing to cover them.".    and as the others have said always demo demo demo.. 

I use Belleza Freya, never had any issues, you have to pay attention to:

• Some clothing parts will always need alpha
  • A LOT of older products on marketplace say "Belleza" but they are made for Venus only (because it was the first belleza body released)
  • Always check if the outfit says "Freya"
  • Some clothes are fitted for specific breast shapes like Push Up and Perky
Edited by Sylvannas Zulaman

• 6 months later...
On 7/19/2018 at 3:40 PM, Blush Bravin said:

I own the Belleza bodies but don't use them, so take that into account with my suggestions:

1. Be sure the clothing you're wearing was made for Belleza Freya specifically.

2. There are different options for the boobs .. don't use the perky .. or try the different options to see if it will work with your clothing.

Thank goodness i checked this forum! I was going crazy last night trying to get clothes to fit and I was furious. I had the belleza for years but never used it because clothes didn't fit right among a few other things including the hud. I was told it was updated and tried it again last night but still having clothing issues. I checked this forum this morning and that was it! I was using perky. As soon as i put them on natural, everything fit correctly. Thank you so much for this, it helped a lot.

• Like 1

Well first, make sure you're wearing clothes made specifically for Belleza Freya, as there are two other Belleza bodies out there that people also make mesh for. 
Second, rigged mesh is well, rigged. So when you adjust your body, the mesh is going to adjust with it. There's no way around the fit, so if you don't like how it fits there's nothing you can do about it.
Third, sometimes people put their own twists on the shape of the mesh clothing when making it, so it may not fit like a glove BUT it will still fit all of the areas around the mesh (such as arm holes, neck, etc). In order to make your boobs not pop out of the mesh in this case, you just need to hide parts of your boobs with the alpha section of your Belleza HUD. You can click the pre-made section buttons on the left to hide bigger parts of the body at once or you can click each individual section on the body model on the right.

• 6 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.