FridaAasen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, FridaAasen said:

Hello sl folks:)

WCIF this t-shirt? 

shirt.png.74ae759b4f24b682f3cc2aa33b97f6f2.png

I saw that the other day on a feed.  It's at one of the events that started in the last week as far as I remember.  You could browse the galleries for events on seraphim

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FridaAasen said:

Cindy, I checked the May events on seraphim and in sl (C88, Ultra etc), but did not find it. Maybe i missed it. Maybe you seen it as Besom hair, it's was her vendor.

scrolling back on fb.  I'll keep looking

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

WTF WCIF stood for

Me too.  I ended up asking Mr Google :$

Sorry Frida, my feed isn't showing it now.  If you know its from a Beson hair ad, maybe send the creator or their CSR a nice notecard asking them

27 minutes ago, FridaAasen said:

Not for all ppl here english is native. Try to make text on Japanese for example) Be Tolerant.

so everybody has to bow for somebody who's too lazy to type, has nothing to do with being japanese, a translator will simply show you: where can i find this shirt and no WCIF

you make it very fun.... be tolerant.B|

Edited by Alwin Alcott

32 minutes ago, FridaAasen said:

Not for all ppl here english is native. Try to make text on Japanese for example) Be Tolerant.

So, a comment about using text-speak rather than complete words is not being tolerant?  

Maybe you should review the definition of tolerance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Maybe you should review the definition of tolerance.

sometimes i really don't understand it anymore... first we have one wishing everybody a stroke, another one yells about racism and discrimination... and this is intolerant... what a world.

People here forget often they are not talking to their close teen girlfriend but to a wide international base of users with all ages.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Me too.  I ended up asking Mr Google :$

Sorry Frida, my feed isn't showing it now.  If you know its from a Beson hair ad, maybe send the creator or their CSR a nice notecard asking them

I asked her but she is silent a few day and in her flickr too no comment about it

17 hours ago, FridaAasen said:

WCIF this t-shirt?

Hi Frida :) What does WCIF mean please?

Wikipedia says:

WCIF is a Christian radio station licensed to Melbourne, Florida, broadcasting on 106.3 MHz FM. WCIF's programming includes Christian music as well as Christian talk and teaching.

but that doesn't make sense, unless they are Christian boobies of course! Feee Dictionary suggests it could mean any of:

• WCIF Workshop for Civic Initiatives Foundation (Bulgaria)
  • WCIF Washington Counties Insurance Fund (est. 1958)
  • WCIF Water Conservation Investment Fund (North American Development Bank)
  • WCIF Wright Cell Imaging Facility (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; est. 2000)
  • WCIF West Central Initiative Fund (Minnesota)
  • WCIF Workers' Compensation Insurance Fund

None of those make sense, well, maybe the "Worker's Compensation Insurance Fund" might get involved if one was at work and a whole stanck of boobies fell on you, and hurt your back, or something. Not sure.

Thanks for helping me understand!

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Hi Frida :) What does WCIF mean please?

Wikipedia says:

but that doesn't make sense, unless they are Christian boobies of course! Feee Dictionary suggests it could mean any of:

None of those make sense, well, maybe the "Worker's Compensation Insurance Fund" might get involved if one was at work and a whole stanck of boobies fell on you, and hurt your back, or something. Not sure.

Thanks for helping me understand!

My guess is Where Could I Find

(I couldn't figure it out when I first read this thread hours ago, but this time it made sense -- I suppose being very tired makes my brain work better?)

Edited by Parhelion Palou
Hadn't typed enough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.