You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It states it on the Application hun - which is private, I don't want people to post their experience here. I don't want to argue with any of you. I didn't ask for you to come here and start slandering us. I didn't ask for a discussion nor opinion. I'm just offering jobs. I've asked nicely that this stops yet you are purposely ignoring me trying to start rumours which I have to address because obviously, I don't want people to be scared off by someone whose not got a clue. 

Edited by QueenBSwag
typo
  • Like 1

Right... This is an employment thread. Yet You guys just want to garner negative attention. 

Steffi (QueenBswag) has offered to take this privately to an IM to end this dispute. YET neither of you's want too. 

I would love to see your RL Credentials on this as well as either of you offering a service to try be a support to others that may need it. Steff has the credentials. She is also doing this by Linden Labs Standards and the governing body IRL that does. 

So go a head and gather the facts and look into her actual place. Before keyboard warrioring on a forum.

Yes a forum is public, however there are those that want to help make a change to the world and others.. then there are those that all they can do is mouth off or hide behind their monitors pulling others down with Negativity.

Your actions and words speak for yourselves. QueenBswags, (Steffs) does not. She has done no wrong here or on sl. 

I have seen her previous and current posts and she was not lieing or moderated on for your misconceptions.

Enough.. Move along and do something more positive and productice with your valuable time.

• Haha 2

We are not downing others with negativity, we are voicing our serious concerns. The "customers" of you guys belong to the most vulnerable persons around.

There are telehealth laws for almost all of the 50 US states that have to be taken into account for (I do not even want to think about foreign country "customers" of yours) Keeping up with them will be a pain in the ass. Paying anyone who actually keeps up to date on those 80L$ an hour is just an insult...

Good luck finding anyone generous enough to donate their time for this while staying completly legal... 

Who knows what's required by those telehealth laws? Maybe even LindenLab itself would have to improve their data savety pocilies and even the TOS itself for this to legally be able to take place within their service which was never intended for this (I'm no lawyer, but I really see a pithole of doom there)

7 hours ago, Serenityfirefly McMahon said:

Move along and do something more positive and productice with your valuable time.

I did, I reported the thread for the concerns voiced above, now have a good night.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

But, you have been offered to come here, see for yourselves we are a safe place. Speak with our Staff. Talk to me in IM - the Owner. Your the one who is refusing, Syn was making up a complete lie about posts being removed. Orwar stated in IMs he had evidence that we where "dangerous" yet when asking for proof, he changed subject. Then stated he would, then went back on it again stating he needed to go to bed. I called him out on lying and I was called names... You just need to learn when enough is enough really. You are attention seeking. If you wasn't, you'd take on my request to come here, or at the least speak in my IMs. As is stated in the guidelines aswell not to post disagreements. Hopfully I'm not viewed as moderating cause its not my intention but fine, you wanna see for yourself what you are doing is wrong: "Interpersonal Disputes or Personal Negative Commentary: If you have a personal disagreement, do not post about it on the Second Life community pages. Residents who have personal differences have other channels of communication available to them — private messaging in the forums, IM within Second Life, or chatting within Second Life." - Now please stop.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

But, you have been offered to come here, see for yourselves we are a safe place. Speak with our Staff. Talk to me in IM - the Owner. Your the one who is refusing, Syn was making up a complete lie about posts being removed. Orwar stated in IMs he had evidence that we where "dangerous" yet when asking for proof, he changed subject. Then stated he would, then went back on it again stating he needed to go to bed. I called him out on lying and I was called names... You just need to learn when enough is enough really. You are attention seeking. If you wasn't, you'd take on my request to come here, or at the least speak in my IMs. As is stated in the guidelines aswell not to post disagreements. Hopfully I'm not viewed as moderating cause its not my intention but fine, you wanna see for yourself what you are doing is wrong: "Interpersonal Disputes or Personal Negative Commentary: If you have a personal disagreement, do not post about it on the Second Life community pages. Residents who have personal differences have other channels of communication available to them — private messaging in the forums, IM within Second Life, or chatting within Second Life." - Now please stop.

SMH... Welcome to the forums, QueenBSwag! I will send you a message in-world before this thread gets deleted.

Edited by Kristen Beornssen
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, SukkiSukki said:

wow bullying at its finest get a life guys you sound jealous shes doing good so why you having a go at her , fionalein is syn aswell liking own coments you really are a sad

LOL, Do not conclude from yourself onto others ;)

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SukkiSukki said:

dont know what you mean by that 

Come on, ages old avatar, almost empty profile, only comes forth just for this thread, do not take the Forumites for more stupid than they are...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, SukkiSukki said:

so your picking on my profile now lmao you are so ful of hate 

Nope, as stated above I have concern for the wellbeing of the mentally ill - who deserve to be treated according to their condition. If I step on some wannabe's noses while trying to protect them by questioning if the quality standards can be upheld, ... so be it ;)

If you confuse this concern with hate ... that speaks a lot of your empathical abilities.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, QueenBSwag said:

Orwar stated in IMs he had evidence that we where "dangerous" yet when asking for proof, he changed subject. Then stated he would, then went back on it again stating he needed to go to bed. I called him out on lying and I was called names... 

Uh oh, did you just share interpersonal information garnered from an IM? You let the world know I need to sleep, on a weekday?

And you're still grabbing at straws out of thin air, that's your groundless projection - I never said that. It's cute that you're trying to defend yourself with a straw man rhetoric and expect me, or anyone else, to believe you're competent enough to deal with mental illness when you can't even navigate your way through a conversation with someone who has concerns regarding the implications of your business.

And what do you mean, changed subject? Unlike your static perspective which obviously led nowhere I orbited, but always around the subject, and all it seemed to do was confuse and frustrate you into verbally abusing and accusing me of all sorts of weird things. Like, being patronizing - yet, you're the one calling people 'hun'? Don't throw beavers in log cabins, dear.

You were worried our questions and concerns were slandering and damaging the reputations of your business - and all right, my conclusion after trying to communicate with you most certainly has given me no confidence that you are qualified to deal with people, especially people with mental illnesses who are looking for competent help. Consider that my official review of your clinic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yes you did say you needed to go to bed, because you couldn't supply evidence you quoted having. I did not verbally abuse you, accuse you of anything. I said you are making assumptions, and offered for you to come in to the clinic, speak with our staff which you refused because you don't have any intention to actually find out how we work here, you just want to sabotage us. I wasn't meaning offence when I said hun, like I said already its normally a nice name to use towards someone, especially when peace making ~ maybe its where I come from, all I can say is I'm sorry if that offended you was not my intention. Only reason I am responding now is because of that outright lie of me being verbally abusive, ironically given after I've blocked you in-world because I could not reason with you, being name called, you even tried to insult my staff whilst they where unable to see. Your not trying to be constructive here, you are trying to spite. 

I wont be replying to these no more. I have this place, and more positive things to focus on. Offer still stands you can come in, speak with staff I've not banned you or anything, and you wont be aslong as you remain respectful, and are actually intending to seek guidance towards what we are actually doing, not slandering.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

Yes you did say you needed to go to bed, because you couldn't supply evidence you quoted having. I did not verbally abuse you, accuse you of anything. I said you are making assumptions, and offered for you to come in to the clinic, speak with our staff which you refused because you don't have any intention to actually find out how we work here, you just want to sabotage us. I wasn't meaning offence when I said hun, like I said already its normally a nice name to use towards someone, especially when peace making ~ maybe its where I come from, all I can say is I'm sorry if that offended you was not my intention. Only reason I am responding now is because of that outright lie of me being verbally abusive, ironically given after I've blocked you in-world because I could not reason with you, being name called, you even tried to insult my staff whilst they where unable to see. Your not trying to be constructive here, you are trying to spite. 

I wont be replying to these no more. I have this place, and more positive things to focus on. Offer still stands you can come in, speak with staff I've not banned you or anything, and you wont be aslong as you remain respectful, and are actually intending to seek guidance towards what we are actually doing, not slandering.

Just ignore them. Haters will hate. We know the truth and what matters. ♡

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2018 at 8:12 AM, QueenBSwag said:

We have a listing of new Roles created, especially for being employed to work in our Learning Centre! Enjoy the thought of teaching? Supporting? Or guiding through Meditation classes? These roles may be for you, so keep reading!

Thank you for your interest towards joining our Staff Team. Listed is some basic information about the Staff Positions available and a link to our Application.

Event Staff Listing:

○ Life Coach.
○ Mental Health Support Coach.
○ Mindfulness Coach.

Description

Life Coach:

Holding Discussions/Events In aid of support for various topics including, balancing relationship/families, confidence building, making friends, reducing stress, personal growth, facing fears, building confidence towards dream jobs/hobbies, and other subjects created by the Life Coach which is deemed appropriate.

Mindfulness:

Teaching an on-going course of Meditations/Mindfulness Meditations.

Mental Health Coach:

Holding Discussions/Events for various topics in aid of Mental Health Support including, Living with Mental Health Conditions - or a particular condition, What is PTSD, Depression, Anxiety (or any other Mental Health Conditions), How to support someone with a Mental Health Condition, Myths about Mental Health Conditions answered, How to feel safe/in the present, Grounding Techniques, Coping with Nightmares/Flashbacks, Coping with Social Anxiety, How to help someone or yourself with Panic Attacks, and other subjects created by the Mental Health Coach deemed appropriate.

For each of these roles, the coach will be working in an office space in the Learning Centre for shifts wrote down on the TTC | Staff Schedule. Submitting their draft for approval and being set up for their Event During the week. Each Event is to last a minimum of an hour, must also be held once every two weeks at the minimum.

Pay Rate:

L$80 Per hour.

Tip Jar Access during Events/Discussions held - 80% Tips.

Commission of 75% of Patient Service fees (for one appointment) by any proven refereed patients.

○ Application: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfy0JX2XiKVBnw21c4VXAidGJhUSSzpMYdolyQSZogfgJ1lUw/viewform 

~ No Gmail/Email required to use this form.

○ LM/SLurl: 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sorens/86/116/21

Thank you for your interest. If you have any questions please feel free to ask those in the Questions section of your Application. Or you may contact our Lead Staff before filling out your application aswell. Contact details are below:

○ Lead Staff Contact:

Tranquillity Therapy Clinic | General Manager: Ava Tresor (avatresor)

Tranquillity Therapy Clinic | General Manager: Jayster Shinn

Tranquillity Therapy Clinic | Head of Staff/Owner: Steffani Sugabum Black (queenbswag)

Look forward to hearing from you! 

You say your therapists are trained in RL, do you offer any hard proof of this? By charging SL residents for the services provided at your clinic you MUST conform to RL laws, which include providing proof of licences to provide therapy and degrees and or completed training certificates from accredited schools. If you do not conform to this you can and in all likelihood be sued and or fined. 

Yes, I spoke with a lawyer and yes, i have and do go to therapy in RL. These are RL laws which apply to online therapy. All of your therapists must give RL identification if asked for. This is why therapy in SL is shady as ****. Armchair therapists who think they know everything giving BS life advice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

As someone who has been in therapy and under medication for 20 years, I can safely say this thread scares me. You are charging mentally ill, vulnerable people. This is exploitation plain and simple. You are preying on those who need help. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

And in comes the dog pile...

No one expects the SL Forums Inquisition!

Bear in mind - that if the moderators of this forum feel as though they have sufficient reason to delete this thread, they will. If not, they won't. Also, an in-world search for Mental Health, Support, Therapy, etc  - will bring up a multitude of various facilities similar to this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

Also, an in-world search for Mental Health, Support, Therapy, etc  - will bring up a multitude of various facilities similar to this one.

I wouldn't call 3 hits on 'Mental Health' a multitude (4, though this one gets 2 hits for subdividing their land); one being a survivor of suicide group (which makes no claims of offering 'professional therapy', but community) and one sim for a Jesus fan club.

Then if we search for therapy we've got the yoga places, the nature sims for meditation and relaxation, lifestyle coaches, a Femdom BDSM sim and again 2 hits on this place, a women's shelter and support groups for RA and other illnesses - again none which claim to give professional mental thereapy or coaching.

And if you search for 'support' you get a hit on half of the stores in SL. Not sure what you wanted me to look at there?

That's checking both Places and Classifieds. 

30 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

And in comes the dog pile...

You may want to read up on your definition of a dogpile.

What we have here is someone hiring people for a 'clinic' that charges people for therapy, whose owner has shown no ability or willingness to respond to the very rational worries and concerns that people have brought up in this thread, whose only standpoint throughout has been 'stop posting on my thread or I'll report you' and 'talk to me in IMs and I'll explain everything' (spoiler: after two hours of conversation she had given me NO information whatsoever, and answered NONE of my questions). If anything, the way they chose to handle this only fuels the suspicion of that there is no proficiency or professionalism to back up their claims.

People speaking out about how that worries them is not dogpiling.

As Drake put it - preying on people with mental problems for pecuniary benefit is dodgy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

3 hits you say? This is without searching for "suicide" or "mental illness"..

https://gyazo.com/0dc1ec1ff9c180015c848cd9582079f1

https://gyazo.com/1d1f9620b2e99c8dce4292c9e479976

Next.. 

You may want to read up on your definition of a dogpile.

Let's look at the definition, before taking a head count in this thread..

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/dogpile

A disorderly heap of people formed around one person on whom the others jump.

‘he was mobbed by his teammates in a dogpile near mid-court’

More example sentences
  1. 1.1 A situation in which criticism or abuse is directed at a person or group from multiple sources.
    ‘the mere suggestion is of course enough to warrant a tabloid dogpile’

‘when you have all three opposition parties, it turns into a dogpile on the government’
noun

1. 1.
    a disorderly heap of people formed around one person on whom the others jump.
    "he was mobbed by his teammates in a dogpile near mid-court"
________________________________________________________________________________________________
You're telling me that it takes a total of 5 of you, repeating essentially the same thing to get your point across?? And you don't call that a dogpile. Right. My description stands.

What we have here is someone hiring people for a 'clinic' that charges people for therapy, whose owner has shown no ability or willingness to respond to the very rational worries and concerns that people have brought up in this thread, whose only standpoint throughout has been 'stop posting on my thread or I'll report you' and 'talk to me in IMs and I'll explain everything' (spoiler: after two hours of conversation she had given me NO information whatsoever, and answered NONE of my questions). If anything, the way they chose to handle this only fuels the suspicion of that there is no proficiency or professionalism to back up their claims.

I'll say this Orwar, and then I'm done with this topic..

As someone who advocates for the mentally ill in RL (not just on an internet forum)  - which includes but not limited to - contacting my state senators, congressperson(s), The Texas Dept of Services Mental Health and Substance Abuse Division, City of Dallas councilpersons, NAMI and other area mental health outreach facilities, volunteering at mental health community centers, sitting with patients in mental illness court when their families have tried to have them committed and so on..

Not to mention losing a friend to mistreatment within a mental health facility, and having family members who suffer from depression and mental illness - what you're doing here surmounts to pissing in the wind, and I will tell you why.Unless you are prepared to go the full distance and contact each and every person in SL who runs a facility such as this, or has a support group which reaches out to the mentally ill, or has a mental health "wellness" center, cognitive/behavioral therapy group et al. - you are just wasting your time pontificating endlessly about the "dangers" associated with such a place, while taking no action to do anything about them.

Sure, posting here is bringing attention the issue, but if you really want to do something useful to help those you feel may fall victim to one of these facilities, contact Linden Lab. Better yet, contact a lawyer and find out what your legal options are.

Good day.

• Like 1

QueenBSway and Serenityfirefly,

My suggestion to you would be to stop replying. Until Linden Lab takes issue with what you are doing, anything that's said in this thread in regards to your clinic, is just empty hyperbolic rhetoric.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.