You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

I don't want to answer here, simply because 1. its making this post go to the top every, time. 2. It's breaking community guidelines. 3. I can't be staring at this window I need to be doing things within the clinic its self. 4. All your doing is assuming. I kindly asked at the start for tableclock and syn to stop their dispute. Then you all came and targeted me. I do not want to argue with you in the first place. I just want to offer jobs, if you where asking actual constructive questions related to the forum post, I wouldn't mind it being public. Your not though and you know your not.  

1. And, isn't that publicity for your Roleplay Business?

2. No, no it's really not. Discussion isn't against the guidelines, and disucssing your OP is not off topic. 

3. Then stop looking?

4. Well, when we have no answers from you.... 

I asked actual questions and you decided to ignore them and focus on those you consider trolls. Shows a lot about you. 

Also, for the love of all that is unholy... It's You're! As in you are.. good gods. One would think a licensed therapist would get simple grammar correct. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, QueenBSwag said:

Ah right so you've just given away that you are on an Alt account then. Thats not what I just said to you. That was a conversation last month. 

I'm not the person in that IM. I did a simple Google search on your business name, and that popped up on the first page. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

Ok your right yes the link isn't working I just wasn't aware I will paste again, its likely due to missing off a letter from the link or something: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfy0JX2XiKVBnw21c4VXAidGJhUSSzpMYdolyQSZogfgJ1lUw/viewform

I had a quick look over your requirements... You dont ask for any RL actual therapist training... You also are hiring 18 year olds at a minimum.. might want to require actual schooling not just quick training from you.. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Screen shots will not come up on google search like that. That person was also turned down due to not having enough experience aswell. Not willing to show that though. Also you didn't have my permission to share that IM. That's been done as revenge for being turned down.

• Like 1

If you are offering medical services and claim to have RL trained professionals, patients are absolutely within their rights to demand to see proof. Depending on location this can be a legal right, as may be the need for you to have actual business insurance. 

No I will not take your word for it and neither should anyone else.

If that requirement puts you at odds with the Linden terms of service then clearly this entire venture is unsuitable for Second Life, I advise you to leave the forums and consult a lawyer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Screen shots will not come up on google search like that. That person was also turned down due to not having enough experience aswell. Not willing to show that though. Also you didn't have my permission to share that IM. That's been done as revenge for being turned down.

The blog post came up, not the screenshot. 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

I'm trying to stop in the forums because this isn't the place to have a dispute.

URRGGGHHHH I didn't wanna come back but you made me. What do they teach you college kids these days? Dispute is what forums were made for - even back in Greece, when they buildt them from freakin stones. Look it up! There is a free encyclopedia in the internets. And what about about the obsession with those IMs? You run a place for the mentally ill and yet you do not understand the concepts for personal and intimate zones and their infringement? Really? Again: What do they teach you college kids these days?

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tranquillity+therapy+clinic&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB756GB756&oq=tranquillity+therapy+clinic&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j0l2.5354j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 

^ Doesn't come up in google search for me. Why you where even searching in the first place, and decided to copy and paste it I don't know. 

Why was I searching? Because as a prospective client, I Google ANYONE I'm considering paying. 

Google search "Second Life Tranquility Therapy Clinic."

Edited by Nalytha
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Either way, where are you going with posting it? It was a person rejected who applied. Ok she was just angry, also has twisted whats stated about RL Identification in the Application aswell if you actually read it, you'll see that. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

If you are offering medical services and claim to have RL trained professionals, patients are absolutely within their rights to demand to see proof. Depending on location this can be a legal right, as may be the need for you to have actual business insurance. 

No I will not take your word for it and neither should anyone else.

If that requirement puts you at odds with the Linden terms of service then clearly this entire venture is unsuitable for Second Life, I advise you to leave the forums and consult a lawyer.

that's what I meant earlier when I mentioned those telehealth laws... because you might have to stay withing the laws of

1. the state SL operates in
  2. the state the patient resides in
  3. the state the coach/counceler works in

making this endeavor a headache of a legal jungle I would not dare to tread.

• Sad 1

When I studied bakery, the first things we were taught were about food hygiene and how to properly keep a clean bakery, because of the legal implications of causing food poisoning through negligence. 

When I apprenticed as a woodworker, the first thing I was taught was to consider the work input and material cost before giving a customer a quote, and not before the quote has been printed and signed do I start cutting any wood. 

When I began studying bookbinding, the first thing I was taught was, again, estimate - quote - contract. Also a few no-brainers such as don't hand over the book until you've received payment, don't start working on a book before the contract is signed even if your fingers are itching to have at it, and if at any point you wonder whether you should save, restore or repair something, ask the customer what they want and if they pick the professionally unethical option ask them to write you a waver.

Are you telling me that, with your multiple training programs and the degree you claim to have, you were never taught the first thing about legal practice in relation to your trade? Or are you telling us that you're being blatantly negligent because you think that the jump from RP to 'professional' clinic is as easy as changing one word in your business' name and charging your 'patients'? 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

If you want to know how the clinic runs, just ask me in IM. Again, this is not the place for this dispute. I thought you'd finally stopped. Main point I am trying to get across is that you're free to ask. I'm not going to continue though if you just assume. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Please remember that when engaging with each other on the forums to please keep any and all discussions civil and on topic.  If you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion we encourage you to take it to PMs or drop it entirely. 

• Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

I think it's quite obvious I'm curious as to how the clinic runs, but neither here, nor in the two hours you were in my IM box, did you provide an answer? And even if I would think IMing you today would shed any light on anything, you blocked me once you were done with your half hour of pouring more nonsense into my offline IMs.

Edited by Orwar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Corky Linden said:

Please remember that when engaging with each other on the forums to please keep any and all discussions civil and on topic.  If you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion we encourage you to take it to PMs or drop it entirely. 

Whew, thanks Corky! :D

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.