You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

Your right I do enjoy helping people, I enjoy supporting people. It's exactly why I am doing this, however no I am not RPing it. Now, if you want to talk civilised, not insulting me, not making your own assumptions rebelling against everything I say, I will unblock you and we can continue this in IMs. Otherwise, this is my final comment because we are going around in circles a bit now.

You know, perhaps if you'd actually respond to the questions you receive, people might not need to make assumptions? If you want to chat, go for it.

13 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

I'm not confused, nor have I given any indication of such.

I'm just wondering if you plan on taking this query beyond the forum and actually doing something about your concerns such as going through the proper channels and alerting the powers that be, or will you continue to engage in this futile standoff between you and QueenB?

Facetious retorts aside, what say you?

Already have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Already have.

Then so be it.

I'm sure that if they find there's a problem which needs addressing, they'll take care of it and you've done your part as a concerned member of the SL community - and if they choose to do nothing, at least you tried.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

Requirements are on the application - and if you didn't click on already, there is an interview. I actually hold more then one. Not my responsibility if you jump to conclusions rather then at least ask. 

1. I did click the application link.. Its broken. You might want to get it fixed. 
2. I did ask very clearly if your therapist staff was fully licensed and certified to administer therapy. I got no reply. 

22 minutes ago, Nalytha said:

Another interesting point to pontificate upon: What are the legal ramifications if one of your clients harms themselves or others under your care? 

The family can hire a lawyer to go over the chat logs and request them from LL and sue the hell out of the therapist and the owner. A licensed therapist is legally required to be held responsible if their patient harms themselves or others while under their care. Seeing as they can not prescribe any meds from SL, this is a scary situation at best. A potentially deadly one at worst.

@QueenBSwag How will your therapists handle someone who is on the brink of destruction? One who is spiraling so far down the rabbit hole they cant see the sky? You have ZERO RL info about them. You can do nothing but type to them. This is why online therapy is dangerous.

And before anyone says anything, I went through that with my wife. She was undiagnosed Bi-polar, prescribed for depression and was so far down the hole the devil looked down to see her. One of her SL "friends" took her to a therapy place in Sl and the therapist told her to leave me, follow her dreams and move in with said "friend". I was working 60+ hours a week to pay the bills, keep the roof over our head and the kids fed and clothed. The "therapist" told her i wasn't paying enough attention to her and to leave me and the kids. SO yeah.. I have a bit of an issue with SL therapy. Yes yes, I know, YOUR therapists would NEVER do anything like that. 

And yes, i reported them to LL and they were permabanned. 

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire
schpelling
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

Last time I am going to remind, I will happily answer to "questions" in IM as they are not on topic. This is the Employment Forum. All you are doing is proving that you are trying to rebel/get a reaction. I will reply to you in IM. Last comment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

And before anyone says anything, I went through that with my wife. She was undiagnosed Bi-polar, prescribed for depression and was so far down the hole the devil looked down to see her. One of her SL "friends" took her to a therapy place in Sl and the therapist told her to leave me, follow her dreams and move in with said "friend". I was working 60+ hours a week to pay the bills, keep the roof over our head and the kids fed and clothed. The "therapist" told her i wasn't paying enough attention to her and to leave me and the kids. SO yeah.. I have a bit of an issue with SL therapy. Yes yes, I know, YOUR therapists would NEVER do anything like that. 

And yes, i reported them to LL and they were permabanned. 

Wow!! That's an incredible story. Thank you for sharing it with us. That's exactly the sort of thing I fear. 

I'm in therapy, and one of the tools used to assess me is things you have to see in person -- eye contact, fidgeting, speaking in a monotone or various pitches, etc. I just don't understand how online therapy, purely in text, can help people. Online support? Yes! I've found immense comfort and aid in online support groups -- places where I can hear from the experiences of others in a similar place. But paying someone for actual therapy?  I pay $30/week to see someone at the moment (though my insurance probably pays $100 a week for those sessions). I pay them because they have the necessary background and training to assist me. Now, of course, I will say it can be trial and error finding your perfect match. But usually it isn't a lack of education that causes the problems, it's a incompatibility in personality, goals, or approach. 

This would be my suggestion for this business: Use only licensed life coaches. My experience with life coaches has been they are not there to diagnose you or dig very deep into your psychological issues. They are mainly useful in using as a motivation for positive change in your life. Getting organized, losing weight, studying more, etc. I strongly urge you to only use certified life coaches, but no one can force you. Another option is to use this as a support group instead instead of using a business model. Rely on tips, donations, auctions, etc if you are wanting to recoup some money. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

No staff here diagnoses anyone. We simply provide counselling. The coaches are not providing counselling either. They're holding mental health, wellness, and meditation discussions. As I said at the start we are not replacing any RL support in need. Please stick with facts/evidence. What you are doing is known as slandering someone.

• Like 1

I do not think you know what that word means. 

On 5/13/2018 at 7:12 AM, QueenBSwag said:

Pay Rate:

L$80 Per hour.

Commission of 75% of Patient Service fees (for one appointment) by any proven refereed patients.

On 5/14/2018 at 7:42 AM, QueenBSwag said:

We have Therapists already employed who are perfectly happy with the amount. They put in a lot of effort though which soon sums up the L$80. They also earn from the price of the booked Appointments themselves. 

1 hour ago, QueenBSwag said:

Lol a counsellor is still human hun, yes we are trained to know how to handle matters. However I am not counselling any of you am I? Also, fyi if someone doesn't want therapy/counselling we wont push anyone into it, we'll just let them make their choice and let them know they are welcome in the future if they change their mind.

1 hour ago, QueenBSwag said:

You've had a lot more to say then that. I've not disagreed with you either. I've not stated once that we will employ someone so easily without the experience or qualifications to do these roles, or the therapy role either (which wasn't even brought up on the post anyway). It's just an offer here, its kept friendly, I'm not going to justify nor explain myself as to why I've written this post the way I have.

So, there's a mysterious additional role that you didn't want to advertise in this post? What are the qualifications for the actual therapist? 

9 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

No staff here diagnoses anyone. We simply provide counselling. The coaches are not providing counselling either. They're holding mental health, wellness, and meditation discussions. As I said at the start we are not replacing any RL support in need. Please stick with facts/evidence. What you are doing is known as slandering someone.

So, WHO is doing the therapy? 

Also, why hasn't the application link been fixed? It's been brought to your attention several times. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

Last time I am going to remind, I will happily answer to "questions" in IM as they are not on topic. This is the Employment Forum. All you are doing is proving that you are trying to rebel/get a reaction. I will reply to you in IM. Last comment.

You really have no idea how a forum works, do you? Asking questions about the staff you wish to employ is very much on topic. No matter the section, aside from the Answers area, the forums is a back and forth thing. Discussion. You are the one getting heated and demanding people talk to you in IMs. I'm guessing because you can say whatever you want and no one can prove otherwise as they cant be posted in any forum LL owns. 

BTW, your application link is still broken. 

13 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

slander

n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed.

The word you are looking for is Libel.

If you had answered questions instead of attacking and or ignoring people there would be no assumptions made, we would have facts. Here is a fact for you. If you are charging people for any sort of mental health therapy you must have proper licenses to do so. You MUST register your business with the BBB if you are doing business with people residing in the US. You MUST also have damn good insurance. But what do I know. My family lawyer could be wrong, but i doubt it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Steffani Black is me. It's pretty obvious it was me with what I mentioned and my SL name being queenbswag just the same as here. Your intentionally trying to continue this here now. I'm not going to respond here, so if you want a reply, IM via this website or in-world IM.

Edited by QueenBSwag
  • Like 1

Just now, QueenBSwag said:

It used to be an RP yes, its not anymore. I changed business whats wrong with that? 

You didn't change the name. You didn't even change most of the details. What you changed is omitting the word roleplay. I'd have more respect for your establishment if it was advertised as roleplay, honestly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, QueenBSwag said:

Steffani Black is me. It's pretty obvious it was me with what I mentioned. Your intentionally trying to continue this here now. I'm not going to respond here, so if you want a reply, IM via this website or in-world IM.

Yet you continue to do so ... Your continued attempts to move this conversation away from public eyes is very telling. 

It used to be an RP yes, its not anymore. I changed business whats wrong with that? 

Then I hope you have actual insurance and I advise everyone offering services via this location to be shown their insurance certificate.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

How about EVERYTHING! If you want to do this in a serious way create an alt give the place a new name, because we have a thing called memory...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I did change the name, hence why it is called Tranquillity Therapy Clinic - not Health Clinic. In the posts for the old business, it is stated as you've said, that its Role Play. However, this is a different business now. I'm sorry for liking the word Tranquillity? Lol. This business, Tranquillity Therapy Clinic is not RP. 

• Like 1

Why is it that you don't want to IM me about your questions? 

Why is it that you don't want to answer in public? Your refusal to answer simple questions in public makes you appear secretive. I would like to think that's not your intention.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

Why are you trying to continue this in the post? Why is it that you don't want to IM me about your questions? 

Oh, that's your "deal with it strategy"? - I can play that game too: Why do you want to continue hiding behind IMs?

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't want to answer here, simply because 1. its making this post go to the top every, time. 2. It's breaking community guidelines. 3. I can't be staring at this window I need to be doing things within the clinic its self. 4. All your doing is assuming. I kindly asked at the start for tableclock and syn to stop their dispute. Then you all came and targeted me. I do not want to argue with you in the first place. I just want to offer jobs, if you where asking actual constructive questions related to the forum post, I wouldn't mind it being public. Your not though and you know your not.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

Your not though and you know your not.  

I know no such thing. I think my questions, and several others, are highly pertinent to the job posting. People ask questions before taking on jobs. If you answer them once in public, you don't have to get the same question asked over and over in world. 

You are choosing to stay glued to the screen. You have said plenty of times that you are done replying. Maybe take a break? Focus on your clinic and come back later?

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.