You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeah its not the first time someones made up lies, they did it via picks though which got taken down ~ ex employee who decided to start their own therapy clinic, which I have no problem with aslong as they don't continue to try disturb TTC. Then I was asked for something out the bloom which I can't post here to keep it PG lol. 

They have the options to do something about it, or gain more information if they are actually right, it's just on them now. Thank you for the support girls. :) 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

Yeah its not the first time someones made up lies, they did it via picks though which got taken down ~ ex employee who decided to start their own therapy clinic, which I have no problem with aslong as they don't continue to try disturb TTC. Then I was asked for something out the bloom which I can't post here to keep it PG lol. 

They have the options to do something about it, or gain more information if they are actually right, it's just on them now. Thank you for the support girls. :) 

Not a problem.

They'll sit here virtually backslapping, thumbs upping, and high fiving each other all day long - but do nothing to actually address the "issue" (as they see it) to ensure that facilities such as yours (which they fear may be harmful to the most vulnerable among us) ) cease to exist in SL. Why? Because it's impossible to police an entire online community.

They may succeed in stopping a few people from applying for jobs at your clinic, so what? There are other avenues and channels you can go through to find what you are seeking. When all is said and done, it will be LL who has the final say in the matter.

With that said -- leave them to it as you carry on about your day.

Have a good day ladies

Edited by Kristen Beornssen
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, QueenBSwag said:

Nobody made up lies. Nobody. I've combed over this thread several times, the only lie that has been made up was your own pertaining to the old thread that got deleted. Just FYI, threads and forum posts do not get deleted for 'posting too many' times. That's as weak as a lie gets. I remember more details now and yeah, it's seriously time to own up to it, you're backing yourself into a corner.

Nobody has been dogpiling either. Everyone who has posted her speaking of their concerns has done so out of their own free will, not upon request of another forum user, nor to back anyone up. We're simply concerned with what is going on here. But by doing so we're 'dogpiling' when you have your own little squad to 'dogpile' right back. Which is okay for you but not for us, double standards, you have them.

Furthermore, the use of the like emotes has been taken advantage of on both sides, which is what they've been implemented for, so bringing that up as a negative for the opposing side is a hyperbole. Again, double standards.

I wasn't going to, but quite frankly, after what I have witnessed in this thread...I'm so freaking concerned I'm going to contact LL. I have a feeling their legal team will have an anuerism if this is brought to their attention.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Lol remember more details now? It wasn't even you who handled it. It was privately done in my IMs - it does actually, which I didn't realise, my posts looked too identical to other posts I'd done which is fine I can take that, it's Lindens forum we have to respect what they ask of us, why I know what your doing is against guidelines cause I had a good read again afterwards. Being an "advanced member" does not make you a moderator it goes off of how much content you've posted/commented on. 

Ok go ahead and contact Linden Lab that's fine, no need to continue here then is there? :) 

p.s word of advise, considering I didn't actually bring up what you lied about. It's best not to bring up what you lied about in reply defending yourself. It shows a guilty conscious

Edited by QueenBSwag
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

Nobody made up lies. Nobody. I've combed over this thread several times, the only lie that has been made up was your own pertaining to the old thread that got deleted. Just FYI, threads and forum posts do not get deleted for 'posting too many' times. That's as weak as a lie gets. I remember more details now and yeah, it's seriously time to own up to it, you're backing yourself into a corner.

Nobody has been dogpiling either. Everyone who has posted her speaking of their concerns has done so out of their own free will, not upon request of another forum user, nor to back anyone up. We're simply concerned with what is going on here. But by doing so we're 'dogpiling' when you have your own little squad to 'dogpile' right back. Which is okay for you but not for us, double standards, you have them.

Furthermore, the use of the like emotes has been taken advantage of on both sides, which is what they've been implemented for, so bringing that up as a negative for the opposing side is a hyperbole. Again, double standards.

I wasn't going to, but quite frankly, after what I have witnessed in this thread...I'm so freaking concerned I'm going to contact LL. I have a feeling their legal team will have an anuerism if this is brought to their attention.

Dogpiling, bandwagoning, tag-teaming, coattail riding.. choose one. There is however, a herd mentality that permeates throughout this forum, which oftentimes involves the same handful of people dogpiling into a thread to browbeat a poster into submission.

Furthermore, I have no 'squad'.  Rarely do I involve myself in these types of squabbles, but considering how often I see you and others engaging in this type of behavior on this forum,  I commented on it. So there are no 'double standards' here.

If you take issue with that, so be it, that is your prerogative. Do report back to everyone and let us know what resulted from your talk with LL  and what legal actions (if any) were taken to shut down this and all similar facilities within SL.

Cheers!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nalytha said:

Wow. I thought this was a forum... a place for discussion. My bad. I must have gotten turned around somewhere. It’s clear that some people think this isn’t up for discussion. 

Seems the "discussion" ended a couple of pages ago and quickly disintegrated into a disagreement, which resulted from a differing of opinions.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

Seems the "discussion" ended a couple of pages ago and quickly disintegrated into a disagreement, which resulted from a differing of opinions.

True. A discussion would require the OP to actually respond to the concerns and queries that they have been posed with. Evading them and threatening everyone with reporting them for questioning their business has only served to fuel the suspicion about their operation. Very diplomatic behavior, coming from someone who claims to have a degree in mental therapy.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Orwar said:

True. A discussion would require the OP to actually respond to the concerns and queries that they have been posed with. Evading them and threatening everyone with reporting them for questioning their business has only served to fuel the suspicion about their operation. Very diplomatic behavior, coming from someone who claims to have a degree in mental therapy.

But do you feel as though going back and forth like this is helping the situation? Honest question, what end result are you hoping to achieve here?

• Like 1

I haven't evaded anything, I've just asked that its not continued here 1. because I don't want to get off topic, 2. to stick to the guidelines. I asked nicely at the start aswell. I haven't threatened, I've done it lol. Just making you aware because you are continuing I'm reporting cause I want it to stop. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

But do you feel as though gong back and forth like this is helping the situation? Honest question, what end result are you hoping to achieve here?

Peace on earth? The absolution of mankind? Free Willy?

I mean, the general theme of all my responses in this thread has been answers to the queries and concerns that others and myself have posted here, so that might be my secret agenda? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

But, its not the place for it. You've barely asked anything actually. You've projected your assumptions. You've not asked me anything here, or in IM. If you want to ask/inquire about the roles stated on this forum, I am all for it. What I am not tolerating right now, is what has happened. Going off subject, making assumptions, lying, slandering, being critical. Which also lead to insults in IM aswell. Even about the staff, when you've never even set foot in here. 

I really hate to break it to you. This forum post does not revolve around you.

• Like 1

Is the way you deal with our enquiries about your credentials the way you will react to a mental ill person not cooperating in therapy (because this will happen)

Holy ****. Yes we can only asume here... still shines no good light on you ;)

Thank you for helping us in revealing what we feared you are.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Peace on earth? The absolution of mankind? Free Willy?

I mean, the general theme of all my responses in this thread has been answers to the queries and concerns that others and myself have posted here, so that might be my secret agenda? 

I've haven't noticed a 'secret' or 'hidden agenda' in any of your comments,  nor made that claim, but the thread took on an adversarial tone almost from the start. It just seems rather counterproductive to continue on in this way.

• Like 1

I think the original goal of this post is long since lost. As sometimes happens on forums, the thread has gone its own direction. In my humble opinion, it's unlikely you are going to be able to steer it back on track. The damage is done. Respectfully, the best that can be hoped for is to save your reputation and the reputation of your business. Discouraging public discourse, threatening to flag, and having a generally negative disposition is not showcasing you or your business in the best light. I'm sure there are some great things about yourself and this organization. Maybe focus on those. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Is the way you deal with our enquiries about your credentials the way you will react to a mental ill person not cooperating in therapy (because this will happen)

This is really important. Often times conflict appears between patient and counselor. A good counselor knows how to use the conflict to their advantage in aiding in progress with the patient's therapy. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Lol a counsellor is still human hun, yes we are trained to know how to handle matters. However I am not counselling any of you am I? Also, fyi if someone doesn't want therapy/counselling we wont push anyone into it, we'll just let them make their choice and let them know they are welcome in the future if they change their mind. No one can be forced into it. 

However, usually, when someone is inquiring about therapy, is because they are genuinely interested in it whether its seeking help, or seeing how they can help. So its very rare to come across behaviour like yours. You are just trying to sabotage, seeking attention. I've asked nicely that you come over (how many times I said this now lol?), speak with me directly, our staff. However you've not made any effort too and stuck with your own opinions and continued making them.

Therefore, I can't even predict what you will say next. At this point I'm not really bothered by what you're saying either. It's very difficult for me to see that you are actually being serious, compared to what I observe you are doing.

1 minute ago, QueenBSwag said:

However I am not counselling any of you am I?

No, but there are hundreds, maybe thousands of people who will see this post but never comment. Those are potential customers. The behavior they see from you in this thread will give them an impression of what they can look forward to by patronizing your establishment.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

I've haven't noticed a 'secret' or 'hidden agenda' in any of your comments,  nor made that claim, but the thread took on an adversarial tone almost from the start. It just seems rather counterproductive to continue on in this way.

You say adversarial as if it would imply something bad. There's constructive criticism and there's destructive criticism, we have voiced concern that the subject matter is very delicate and should be approached carefully, and that some sort of credentials might be in order before someone starts playing psychiatrist with people with very real issues.

And no, there's no secret or hidden agenda, I'm confused as to why you are confused, and that confuses me.

1 minute ago, QueenBSwag said:

However, usually, when someone is inquiring about therapy, is because they are genuinely interested in it whether its seeking help, or seeing how they can help.

Yes, people who have issues for which they seek help usually want help. Are you able to provide that, or are you playing therapist because it makes you feel good (and put some Lindens in your pocket along the way)? I've already said it, but I'll say it again - you do not give off the impression of having the soft skills to navigate through a simple conversation, but you claim to be a professional therapist with a degree? I'm sorry but I'm not buying that.

So, credentials, please? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Again assumptions. No ones Imed, no ones commented. Simply because they are not wanting to react to it. Which I am glad of. Further aiding what I state of you wanting to seek attention.

People can make their own mind up, if you want to think your the word of reason to manipulate other people. That's your choice. 

You've had a lot more to say then that. I've not disagreed with you either. I've not stated once that we will employ someone so easily without the experience or qualifications to do these roles, or the therapy role either (which wasn't even brought up on the post anyway). It's just an offer here, its kept friendly, I'm not going to justify nor explain myself as to why I've written this post the way I have. Requirements are on the application - and if you didn't click on already, there is an interview. I actually hold more then one. Not my responsibility if you jump to conclusions rather then at least ask. 

Your right I do enjoy helping people, I enjoy supporting people. It's exactly why I am doing this, however no I am not RPing it. Now, if you want to talk civilised, not insulting me, not making your own assumptions rebelling against everything I say, I will unblock you and we can continue this in IMs. Otherwise, this is my final comment because we are going around in circles a bit now.

21 minutes ago, Orwar said:

And no, there's no secret or hidden agenda, I'm confused as to why you are confused, and that confuses me.

I'm not confused, nor have I given any indication of such.

I'm just wondering if you plan on taking this query beyond the forum and actually doing something about your concerns such as going through the proper channels and alerting the powers that be, or will you continue to engage in this futile standoff with QueenB?

Facetious retorts aside, what say you?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.