What is the most disturbing thing on SL you found for sale?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, anniepany said:

/me wonders if she REALLY wants to know what it says.....

The MP ad suggests it discusses ... well, the creator says...

After years of hearing different chatty body parts, my partner and I had a strange conversation. We began talking about all the various body parts we could make talk- appendixes, gallbladders, noses... the sillier it got, the more we laughed. I now present the result of that conversation.

You've also got the option of adding your own chats to the tampon just in case your sense of humor is better than ours. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Callum Meriman said:

The MP ad suggests it discusses ... well, the creator says...

Dear lord....*laughs* I don't even know how I should respond to this...I'm, I think for the first time in a long time...utterly speechless....*whispers* I really could have gone decades without knowing this....*slowly backs out of the room*

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

You've also got the option of adding your own chats to the tampon just in case your sense of humor is better than ours. :D

Reminds me of a pregnancy thing at MP. Years ago, it was common to find and hear pregnant women with the babies talking to mom. Some of the statements tended to raise ones blood-sugar level. Well, this one allowed quotes to be edited on to the NC. I bought one, cuz frankly, hearing someones baby making comments was getting old in public chat. I bought one and changed a few quotes: "gee mommy, I guess swallowing or spitting doesn't look so bad now, huh?" was one I added. I never had a chance to wear it since. The pregnancy rp's kinda died off.

I am prepared though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I can say the outfit created for some kid/teen brands of bodies, like:
- Transparent/lace that's not a detail;
- Latex;
- G-strings;
- Pasties;
Etc

When I recently trying to help someone finding cool kid outfits I was a bit shocked with what I found. Not being prude but a kid wearing latex?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

Reminds me of a pregnancy thing at MP. Years ago, it was common to find and hear pregnant women with the babies talking to mom. Some of the statements tended to raise ones blood-sugar level. Well, this one allowed quotes to be edited on to the NC. I bought one, cuz frankly, hearing someones baby making comments was getting old in public chat. I bought one and changed a few quotes: "gee mommy, I guess swallowing or spitting doesn't look so bad now, huh?" was one I added. I never had a chance to wear it since. The pregnancy rp's kinda died off.

I am prepared though.

just do it for a laugh 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I can say the outfit created for some kid/teen brands of bodies, like:
- Transparent/lace that's not a detail;
- Latex;
- G-strings;
- Pasties;
Etc

When I recently trying to help someone finding cool kid outfits I was a bit shocked with what I found. Not being prude but a kid wearing latex?

Maybe punk culture?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

I own a similar one.
I used to attach it whenever someone had a tummy talker spamming chat in inappropriate places.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I own a similar one.
I used to attach it whenever someone had a tummy talker spamming chat in inappropriate places.  :D

I have one of those, too, which I use in exactly the same way.    Wonderful gadgets.

As to creepy objects, I always find prim babies rather disturbing.    Though once I came across (I swear I am not making this up) Gorean prim babies, which demanded bottles of bosk milk and the like (thus outraging my friend when I showed her the marketplace page -- she's a lactation consultant and advocate for breastfeeding, and she wanted us to go and set up an office in Gor from which we could  explain to people that bosk milk is good for baby bosks but human milk is better for baby humans).

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I own a similar one.

LOL - I remember when she made that.  I may have to go dig that out of inventory and go have some fun.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Innula Zenovka said:

As to creepy objects, I always find prim babies rather disturbing.    Though once I came across (I swear I am not making this up) Gorean prim babies, which demanded bottles of bosk milk and the like (thus outraging my friend when I showed her the marketplace page -- she's a lactation consultant and advocate for breastfeeding, and she wanted us to go and set up an office in Gor from which we could  explain to people that bosk milk is good for baby bosks but human milk is better for baby humans).

Yeah you need to be careful giving baby humans bosk milk or bad things happen...

6a00d8341bf70253ef0120a80a23da970b-800wi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Bottom line of  "Snickers-Evil Pregnant Tummy Talker" ad:

Check out my Evil Male Talker for guys. Yes, you too can have a talking thingy.

I don't want to hear it! I don't care it if knows pi or Einsteins Theory of Relativity, leave it zipped, nuuuuuu way!

• Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.