So I'm making videos...

Rob Huntsman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 hours ago, Haselden said:

What suggestions you think I could do to improve.

Leave out the "Just do it" intro scream, the whole "angry shouting yank nerds online" thing is way over done, also try leaving out the gorean stuff, and the PvP stuff, and make it 11 mins shorter...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I don't do combat, so there were things that you covered that I was not aware of.  I thought you were very clear and concise with your explanations of getting the weapons and getting them set up to use with the gestures. 

The intro, however, was a shock (way too loud) and as you don't really get into the Gor specifics in this segment, a different cover photo might be better. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

I don't do combat, so there were things that you covered that I was not aware of.  I thought you were very clear and concise with your explanations of getting the weapons and getting them set up to use with the gestures. 

The intro, however, was a shock (way too loud) and as you don't really get into the Gor specifics in this segment, a different cover photo might be better. 

Yeah, I agree with the intro I think it was way to loud. I'm prob going to edit it and turn that down, if I re-post the video.(Prob will do in two days considered work schedule.) I wanted to keep the video short,  so I didn't wanna dive to much into the specifics on what you do. I pretty much let my other GE videos or other youtubers GE raid videos explain that.

• Like 1

On 16-2-2018 at 10:44 PM, Haselden said:

Curious for some thoughts and reactions. What suggestions you think I could do to improve.

just adding... unless you really want a discussion that can derail at any moment in something totally different than you like..., and not what you ask in your post, there is a special part of the forum for Discuss Second Life machinima here! Trade tips and more!

7 hours ago, Chase01 said:

I'd suggest is doing a better job promoting the content on your channel in your videos. You also said the last video was quite long so you remade it. Is there any reason to watch other video? See how this could be a missed opportunity?

nahh I don't think there was a point to watch the older video (it was 30 mins long)). For example, if I have to explain something over 20 mins will prob lose peoples attention. Anyway I was changing few things up for current video, sadly made me do a new link. This should be easier to follow for new players, I added text to explain "why" do this.

I'm thinking I might break this down to smaller videos later on though.

On 17.2.2018 at 3:00 PM, Klytyna said:

Leave out the "Just do it" intro scream, the whole "angry shouting yank nerds online" thing is way over done, also try leaving out the gorean stuff, and the PvP stuff, and make it 11 mins shorter...

The video is not available anymore, but im pretty sure, it was 11 minutes long...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.