Looking for sci-fi stuff

AceWalsh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just looking for sci-fi stuff in general.

Sci-fi stuff for my house and stuff.

Weapons and stuff maybe, like a lightsaber type thingy or some other sci-fi stuff. Like those flying saucer things that some people have and stuff.

Also some sci-fi clothes or whatever, clothes with lights and stuff and all that stuff and stuff.

Maybe some sci-fi furniture and stuff for my house and land and stuff.

I've looked on the market but I can't seem to find any of this stuff.

Sorry I like the word stuff, it's just such a nice word. Stuff.

Thanks and stuff.

Edited by AceWalsh

7 hours ago, AceWalsh said:

Weapons and stuff maybe, like a lightsaber type thingy or some other sci-fi stuff. Like those flying saucer things that some people have and stuff.

Also some sci-fi clothes or whatever, clothes with lights and stuff and all that stuff and stuff.

Thanks and stuff.

Go to Marketplace, enter sci-fi in the search field, click the Search button. There will be over 20,000 results that cover practically every category. Click on the category you're interested in to see what's there. There's way too much sci-fi "stuff" in SL to give you answers that cover the range of possibilities.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AceWalsh said:

Thanks and stuff.

If you visit our space station in Ross here in the SL Public Land Preserve, you will find a number of items that are "sci-fi" in nature and you can click on them and see their authors. I don't know about clothing as I've never looked for it, but there is a lot of especially retro sci-fi stuff out there. If you search on the Marketplace for "space station" or "planetarian" etc. you will find a couple good ones, one I'm intending to get. 

Surely there has to be a light saber in SL but I've never seen one I don't think. 

Obviously there's tons of sci-fi "stuff" but just for completeness: There's an early Linden/Mole "space port" in https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mos Ainsley/ . It's mostly of interest to SL history buffs at this point, but I vaguely recall that it gives away old timey space suits, and I think a quaint prim shuttle craft.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.