Looking for friends who won’t judge me or my past.

Ashlyn Voir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It probably isn't necessary to point out that she is still displaying the same behavior.  If she is still racist and hateful then that behavior will eventually show itself.  Thus any new friends that she gets from this post or any other way will ultimately see the behavior and can make their own decisions about how to handle it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The names, to my knowledge, are all aliases, and it talks about her second life account on the tail end of the forum. If they're actually her real name or some mixture, I'm not privy.

Your opinion on my maturity is expected, however, with how much she personally threatened me, I will take your questioning of my judgement as collateral for my choices. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Because it’s the thread I started to make friends. Blame the broad who keeps derailing this thread. Not me. Christ. 

I think both of you were being called out. Seeing the two of you re-hash old disagreements isn't showing either one of you in a very good light. 

I've already forgotten what your interests are, what times of day you're likely to be inworld looking for things to do with friends, etc - the type of details that would attract the interest of people with the same interests as yours.   Perhaps a recap - without bringing up the past - might be in order, to refocus the thread, and if she comments again, just ignore the comments rather than responding/answering back.

Whatever happened in your past, in my opinion, should stay in your past - let new friends create their impression of you based on how they see you behaving and treating them in the present. 

To the one that barged into this post with stories from the past, it's not your job to ensure that everyone Ashlyn meets in the present or the future knows about some incident from some other time and place.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.