Flop my Second Life !

SpinAcces

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone !

So here's an idea that i got.

do you know this random everyday RL stories website : http://www.fmylife.com/  ?

So let's make a SL version where we tell our everyday stories that happened in our adventures in the grid : D

Here's an example:

Today, as i was exploring around  in a shopping sim, there is this shop that i really wanted to enter in to. but oddly i just couldn't find the door, i could see the inside of the store since the walls were all transparent, so transparent that i didn't realize that this space to the side is the entrance not an other transparent wall...Flop my SL !

#TrueStory

I had the same problem with a hair store recently. Looked likd a doorway but it was a window. Teleport lands you right outside the "door" and you can see inside the store but *badonk* you hit the window. The door was on the opposite side of the store. 

Uhm.. Flop my SL? O.o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I had the same problem with a hair store recently. Looked likd a doorway but it was a window. Teleport lands you right outside the "door" and you can see inside the store but *badonk* you hit the window. The door was on the opposite side of the store. 

Uhm.. Flop my SL? O.o

I know the feeling Comrade...

You guys clearly need to know about the 'Render Metadata'.

If you have the 'developer' menu item....  about 6 down is 'Physics Shapes'. (hint: Preferences, Advanced tab, and check "Show Developer Menu")

Shows you what you can and can't walk through.

Been camming around at a shopping event, collecting demos. 

Suddenly, I notice a line in local chat, saying "You paid (creator name)  L$190 for (item)." ... well, cool, I accidentially managed to click that single damn vendor which only requires a single click to pay it. 

And it's no transfer men shoes as well, so not even an unexpected gift for stupid me. ¬¬ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Suddenly, I notice a line in local chat, saying "You paid (creator name)  L$190 for (item)." ... well, cool, I accidentially managed to click that single damn vendor which only requires a single click to pay it. 

And it's no transfer men shoes as well, so not even an unexpected gift for stupid me. ¬¬ 

Ooww... >.<

that hurts x:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Lillith, if you have a house in-world you should rez those men's shoes by the front doorway. That way when friends stop by and enter your house they will think that you are dumb for accidentally buying shoes at a 1-click vendor. :o

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Thanks for shopping by! .... I mean Stopping by.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.