What's your favorite places to take a girl or guy?

kurt28

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I already have a partner who I know well, and anyone else who gets to spend time with me does so at his own risk, like I said the places I take people now really are not appropriate for that situation. There are lots of cool places though, kinda depends on the person, there are nice places to dance, nice beaches, amusement parks, even restaurants with a romantic atmosphere, it really all depends on what you and that other person are looking for. I thin the kind of place you meet at will go a long way in determining what sort of place you want to go to.

• Like 1

Take her dancing at Tempura, a warning, it can be tricky, the place you dance is over this long stone bridge away from the landing. It seems simple enough, you hit the landing walk straight over the bridge, up the stairs, (go right or left both ways end up in the same ball room) into the ballroom where there are dance balls, I have never found a crowd, if there are three other couples that is a lot, but the place could hold a hundred people probably it is huge. I used to take guys here as a kind of a test. See if they could actually make it to the ballroom, those to dense to get there were not worth my time. Most guys failed this test. I would get an IM from them asking to be TPed to me, I asked them where they were, they were clueless. 

• Like 2

On 5-7-2017 at 3:49 AM, kurt28 said:

What's your favorite places to take a girl or guy if you're trying to get to know them better?

thats where this whole forum section is for.... where what when is depending on your date/company :)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

Ethereal City. Its an adult sim but you would never know it. There are places to dance, dine and lovely strolls through the Zen garden. I highly recommend it. But I am biased, I am the owner! My fav spot in the city is the rooftop dinner and dancing location..check it out! 

Ethereal City Rooftop Dinner and Dancing_001.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 11:03 PM, kurt28 said:

I get lost too sometimes when following people, but then I just look at the mini map and it shows me where they're at. 

You would be surprised at how many people have no clue how to do this.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2017 at 8:49 PM, kurt28 said:

What's your favorite places to take a girl or guy if you're trying to get to know them better?

Hi - You should do a MadPea game together. Please note your date can last 3-4 hours but they'll fly from having so much fun. 

MadPea: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harms Way/118/156/1233

Movies are always fun- we're having one next Friday night at Missing Mile at 6:00 pm. We'll be playing Nightmare on Elm Street:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Soap/140/170/27

59715063788c3_MovieNight.thumb.jpg.28d272c99972eafb8d2689aaa224410d.jpg

Also a play is fun: We're having Imperial Arts perform their #1 repertoire on the 29th of July at 6:00pm Dream Of China. It's Asian themed, dances, fights. mythical. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/London Docks/128/128/24

Dream of China

Edited by Raizan Field
Image glitching
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You could visit Mysterious Paradise, we have a Beach, Garden, Club, Games, a lot of cuddle areas, Movies, Adult privacy roleplay rooms that you pay $30L per hour and you can visit our underwater Sea life. 

Please keep in mind this is an adult only sim.

Its not a large sim, so you will not get lost, but we made it a peaceful place you can take your friends, or take a special someone :)

For pictures or more information please visit MysteriousParadise.com  or inworld

Edited by g13n

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.