Should nudity, sex and adult sims only be for premium members?

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, DianeHolden007 said:

I signed up in November 2016.  I never heard about signing up for the 1,000 L though.  How does a person sign up for that?  

When I first started in SL, I noticed that there were a few places I was not allowed to go.  Think it had something to do with surfing.  I was told I needed a premium membership to gain entry.   Hmmm,, better check that out again before my membership lapses.  LOL

I on't own any mainland :)

The 1,000L is a one-time benefit, after you have been a premium member (for the first time) for 45 consecutive days.  It's one of the benefits for becoming a premium member.  

Usually, if you are restricted from places when you're new (especially less than 30 days old) the restrictions are due to the age of your avatar account, rather than if you're a premium member or not (though there are a few places - mainly premium sandboxes - where you do need to be a premium member to go to). 

6 hours ago, DianeHolden007 said:

When I first started in SL, I noticed that there were a few places I was not allowed to go.  Think it had something to do with surfing.  I was told I needed a premium membership to gain entry.   Hmmm,, better check that out again before my membership lapses.  LOL

As someone else said, it could have been due to account age.  There are also places that will not let you in if you do not have Payment Info on File or Payment Info Used.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.