Where is this?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondered if anyone had any idea where this picture was taken. The girl who took it and I are not on the best of terms at the moment so I don't want to have to ask her, and I doubt she would tell me if I did,

web_5935e90873ed1772d3000001.jpg

On 13 June 2017 at 11:14 AM, Talligurl said:

So it isn' t Amsterdam, it is here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spirit Love/42/198/3502  A very interesting Sim. If you thought Amsterdam was a seedy place, this place makes Amsterdam look like Disney.

Ah one of those "AFK Brothel" places that seem to be proliferating, Yeah, seen that slurl in place searches in world, you know, you're searching for 'lesbian' themed plac es but 90% of the search results are for hetro places that search tag 'lesbian' to attract guys. They seem to be the latest thing, park your naked avi on some sex furniture, log into a tip jar, and go read a book or watch tv for the evening while hoping desperate groin-prim wavers will tip you 10L$ for poseballing your afk digital zombie. Sad...

• Like 2

True that does seem to be the theme, but it is very well done, Some nice details, like the rescue mission in the row of storefronts where the AFK girls set up shop, and a lot of places to go to take someone for that clandestine meeting. I am not into the whole AFK thing, I prefer to be alert and interactive and demanding of more than 10L. But once I get someone interested I can take him here, in fact I took someone here earlier today. And the pig butcher shop place which seems to be some sort of commentary on paypigs is not to be missed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

True that does seem to be the theme, but it is very well done, Some nice details, like the rescue mission in the row of storefronts where the AFK girls set up shop, and a lot of places to go to take someone for that clandestine meeting. I am not into the whole AFK thing, I prefer to be alert and interactive and demanding of more than 10L. But once I get someone interested I can take him here, in fact I took someone here earlier today. And the pig butcher shop place which seems to be some sort of commentary on paypigs is not to be missed.

If you search for 'afk' you'll find a whole mess of these places, some are classier, some, believe it or not make the place you posted look classy and upmarket, even family friendly.

One seems to be primarily aimed at guys paying to hang naked girls from gallows while they are afk...

Remember to order large quantities of Brain-Bleach if you do much random word 'parcel tag search' in SL

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Go as deep as you dare. Just remember to come up for air.

Scuba gear... stay under longer...

Nude AFK XXX Scuba-Bimbos - Poseball these underwater beauties while they sleep, no RP, no questions, just ♥Hawt Poseball XXX Action♥, and please remember to tip! ;) 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Go as deep as you dare. Just remember to come up for air.

I don't need to come up for air when I walk on the bottom of the ocean, so why would I need to in this situation?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.