More free for all sandboxes needed

roughplay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For some months I used the core charities sandbox to create my items. Now only a small rest remains and surrounded by eyekilling flickering. Useless.

I checked free sandboxes and could not find one that is really usable when you like to create a more complex item or a bigger one. On most are so many griefers you will not like to start any creation.

Are there still usable bigger sandboxes that are not only for the paying SL users?

It would be great when Lindens open some of their sandboxes for the public. Most of them are all the time empty.

I agree with Amethyst. There are quite a few reputable sandboxes around that are moderated and not owned by LL. With that being said, they are open to the public so your experience will vary at any location even throughout the course of the day. If you are still unhappy dealing with public spaces consider going Premium or renting a property for yourself,

I have never had an issue with finding a sand box, just search sandbox and pick one from the list. I was at one just this morning making a painting. I have also never once been griefed, and very rarely even talked to, when i try to start a conversation I usually get ignored. IDK maybe I am the one griefing I but I am just trying to get people to notice my business.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2589 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.