Do you swim?

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is a swimming hud from Waterworks (I think that's the name) that is really good. It works in Linden water and in their own water. Not free, but you can get a demo. I'm sorry to say I don't have any pictures :(.

The two options you seem to have in your hud just does not seem like enough.

- Luc -

I use the 'Gypsy Swimball rezzer' Val ... just drop the rezzer in the water and it will rezz a primball, jump on it and swim * 3 Swimming Styles ( Tread water, Breaststroke and Freestyle ), it wil rezz another ball so your friends can enjoy it too ..... very easy and loads of fun :smileywink: *meows*

Wildcat Furse wrote:

I use the 'Gypsy Swimball rezzer' Val ... just drop the rezzer in the water and it will rezz a primball, jump on it and swim * 3 Swimming Styles ( Tread water, Breaststroke and Freestyle ), it wil rezz another ball so your friends can enjoy it too ..... very easy and loads of fun :smileywink: *meows*

Thank you hun! (i'll keep some rescuers not too far on the beach just in case! :smileywink:

I love to swim it is one of the first things I did Inworld. You can swim for free at Mermaid Beach which is just South East of the Forum Cartel Hangout.

Kelinda16.JPG

Just go south east when you get to the hangout and look for this lifeguard station.

Kelinda17.JPG

When you get there go straight out into the water and click on the blue ball. :)

Swim.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.