Are SL residents just air-heads?

Vulpinus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've often had the opinion that many SL residents are just air-heads, but apparently many are not...

Thanks to the wonderful lagging rez of all this nice new mesh, we get a lot more time to enjoy the nakedness of others (and perhaps ourselves) when TP'ing somewhere busy.

Just recently though, my air-head theory has been challenged by those with actual brains in their slowly-rezzing mesh heads...

Personally, given ARC, I'm probably going to stay an air-head. Although, I am tempted to put something in there for the benefit of others. What though?

Have you looked inside your head recently?

All avatars have something like that inside them. It's that bald hair base. Nobody uses the old system hair anymore of course but it's a mandatory part of the avatar so you can't remove it. The solution is to shrink it down so it's hidden completely inside the head.

This is the first time I've seen a designer making something out of it though. Most of us are hair brained,.

ChinRey wrote:

All avatars have something like that inside them. It's that bald hair base. Nobody uses the old system hair anymore of course but it's a mandatory part of the avatar so you can't remove it. The solution is to shrink it down so it's hidden completely inside the head.

I applied an alpha texture to mine, it's invisible.

Vulpinus wrote:

I've often had the opinion that many SL residents are just air-heads, but apparently many are not...

Thanks to the wonderful lagging rez of all this nice new mesh, we get a lot more time to enjoy the nakedness of others (and perhaps ourselves) when TP'ing somewhere busy.

Just recently though, my air-head theory has been challenged by those with actual
brains
in their slowly-rezzing mesh heads...

Personally, given ARC, I'm probably going to stay an air-head. Although, I am tempted to put
something
in there for the benefit of others. What though? 

How about a brick? That's the simplest prim geometry you can have, shouldn't mess up your ARC and, if you're like me, will feel totally natural!

;-).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.