Loose Ends

Dresden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

is other factors to consider

like do you/them/they/royal have a tight end, or do this question only apply to loose ends ? and if so then isnt that discriminatory against tight ends ?

or if it isnt discriminatory (like active discrimination) then is it exclusion from participation thru silence ? Like if we dont mention it then tight ends are of little importance. Compared to loose ends that is. Or compared to ends, not loose or tight. Like inbetween ends. And is this something that should be questioned ? And is so then should it be answered before or after or simultaneously with the original question posited ?

not that is anything wrong with discussing issues that loose ends face in a increasing complexity. However is maybe not good to exclude tight ends, or inbetween ends, in these questions even when we never meant to. Or maybe we did mean to exclude the tight ends deliberately, and also we just dont much care about the issues facing inbetween ends ? And if so then why is that ?

or maybe is just that we sick and tired of any old body either loose or tight or inbetween, just  jump on any old thing to make their greivances just as important, more even, than the whatever was the issue suffered by others who are maybe less needing a answer than the jumperonerer ? Or even that was any suffering at all, but got jumped on anyways

like there never was any greivance at all, it just seems like it. Or is it just that we got nothing better to do right now and so we make stuff stuff up to fill in the time ? and if so then why we do this ? Why not just let it go and not say nothing at all ? Altho if we do this then are we not guilty of indifference to the issues facing those excluded by our silence ?

+

so howeever, whichever, these factors are really important to some people. And without any considerations of them then I think that the question wont produce a sufficient answer. Is more likely to produce a long something something about something different. Which is often the case dont you think ?

before we ask questions then should we not careful consider the difficult circumstances we can create unwittingly for people sometimes. Even when we have no understanding of what them difficulties might be. Or even that they might or might not be a actual difficulty at all ? Just that it might seem like they do and when so the difficulty of the circumstance can be real even when the issue is imagined, or is that not the case ?

+

with out careful consideration of the whichevers then people can easy misunderstand whatever is the question. Or even whatever their answer is about. Or even that they even have any answer or any question. Or whichever

which then posit something else to consider. Is this pertinent. And if not then is it impertinent ? Or is it that we just dunno either way

or even we dunno,  bc we never actual got this far already. bc we fell asleep way before now   

(:

irihapeti wrote:

is other factors to consider

I would not have even posted this had I not thought of every factor there may be.

irihapeti also wrote:

like do you/them/they/royal have a tight end, or do this question only apply to loose ends ? and if so then isnt that discriminatory against tight ends ?

How dare you insinuate I'm being discriminatory toward any sort of end whatsoever?  I'll have you know that I've been there... I've been a loose end, a tight end, an inbetween end, both a sad and happy ending, a game ender, an ender's game, the end of the beginning of the end, the beginning of the end of the beginning, the end of a saga, the end of an epic, the end of the world as we know it, a happy ending, a sad ending, an end that makes you say "WTF just happened?"  Believe me, I know my ends... I'm an end aficionado.

irihapeti wrote:

or even we dunno,  bc we never actual got this far already. bc we fell asleep way before now   

(:

I'm willing to go as far as you are and, FYI, I fell asleep long before you even posted this.

...Dres *thanks you for explaining the ends and outs of the situation*

Dresden wrote:

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

It doesn't matter with one of these!

You're entirely correct.

...Dres  (Now, where can I get one?)

Item number 2 on this site and it is very affordable.

http://www.homedit.com/13-home-furnishings-that-are-seriously-wrong/

Don't forget to get this for your kitty while you're at it:

Dresden wrote:

...Dres *thanks you for explaining the ends and outs of the situation*

the innies and outies can be a bit confusing for new people sometimes like you know. So we do the best we can to help them get unconfused

in the end is just the end

can be merciful that can when we not confused anymore

to know that is the end and not a end. bc if is only a end then it might not be the only end. Like there might be another end. At the other end

might not be either tho. Like it might be endless. but only on one end. The end not on the top or bottom. In which case the top or bottom end will be the end

just not for us tho when we start at that end, the top or bottom end. Unlike the another person who started at the other end or inbetween. obviously. Unless the inbetween person went the other way, which is the same way we going, and never end up on top or bottom end, and never found the other end either

and even if they do find a end on the other end then it will not be the end, just a end. bc they not at the top or bottom end. So they might wonder if the end is at the other end. Which would be the end for them. But not the end for us, just a end. obviously also

assume that is not endless, the other end. If is endless then the other person will never find the end, or even a end, unless they turn round. Unlike us. We at the end already when is no end on the other end. but we dunno if is the end for sure. Just that is a end

which in most cases is pretty ok. bc we are not confused anymore

(:

Dresden wrote:

I've a pertinent question...
when faced with a roll of toilet paper
, do you prefer to see the loose end on the top or on the bottom?

...Dres *must remind you that no answers are incorrect*

If I have toilet paper in my face then I'm doing it wrong anyway!

Venus Petrov wrote:

Loose end on top. Always and forever.  It's how I roll. :matte-motes-bored:

This.

The very notion of having to reach under the roll to find the loose end is just barbaric.

Now, when are we going to address the vastly more important and socially contentious issue of toilet seats?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.