is this store legit ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Then do not bring attention to their store(s)  it's that simple. all you are doing is giving them free advertising.  if need be, im one of the people here with an A on their names.  or one of the people on your friends list.   just stop bringing it here and showing it off. 

Splatulated wrote

i want

you always want something and more than i ever seen ask somebody else.....

advise

tips

help

and now also being teached building and sculpting

You ever plan to go do something yourself? About building there are thousends of tutorials and youtube items.

Splatulated wrote:

the sculpts are so cheap

but the pricing is suspicious and so is their store its just random stuff

what makes me really suspicious is they have alkl the individual dog sculpts at 10 L$ per but then the full pack is 10 L$

How the heck are we supposed to know if it is legit?

Really?

But in case you were unaware, there is simply no way to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Here we go again with people being rude on the forums.

All this person is doing is using the forums as a way to communicate with people and ask for help. I don't think their intent is to advertise a potential scammer (or whatever you call it). They want to know if they are legitimate with their prices. If you don't know the answer, then don't respond. the unnecessary and rude commentary is inappropriate.

As for this person asking how to do things, that is what the forums are for. I am sure Splatulated is very aware there are tutorials. Sometimes other people's opinions help as well. Nobody wants to deal with your bad attitude if all they want is an answer. Last time I heard, it's a free country. That applies to the forum as well.

Splatulated wrote:

bigmoe Whitfield wrote:

nope.avi.  why ask?  it's obvious unless you are trying to bring these people more business.

i want the whale sculpt

but i dont want to support copy bots

the whale is great but no textures on it, its very pale. but also very cheap.

Karridale wrote:

Here we go again with people being rude on the forums.

All this person is doing is using the forums as a way to communicate with people and ask for help. I don't think their intent is to advertise a potential scammer (or whatever you call it). They want to know if they are legitimate with their prices. If you don't know the answer, then don't respond. the unnecessary and rude commentary is inappropriate.

As for this person asking how to do things, that is what the forums are for. I am sure Splatulated is very aware there are tutorials. Sometimes other people's opinions help as well. Nobody wants to deal with your bad attitude if all they want is an answer. Last time I heard, it's a free country. That applies to the forum as well.

You are correct.  

Splat is terribly rude at times.  

And why should we take time to continue to help someone who REFUSES to use the tutorials?

Really, what you lack is a comprehension of how patient everyone has been with Splat.

I must not have made myself clear...meant to press enter.

Splat has a right to ask. I understand how patient everyone has been, but everone has been rude to Splat. Splat was not rude at all. Just because someone doesn't use tutorials doesn't mean you need to attack them. You don't seem patient at all.

But, as you people are on forums, you will disagree and attack anyone.

Karridale wrote:

Splat has a right to ask. I understand how patient everyone has been, but everone has been rude to Splat. Splat was not rude at all. Just because someone doesn't use tutorials doesn't mean you need to attack them. You don't seem patient at all.

Much will be explained when one reads Splatulated's post history.

Karridale wrote:

So what everyone is saying is that they are fed up with the amount of posts and questions Splat asks?

We get irritated that he refuses to look for himself.

He has been shown several, possibly even many times where and how to find the information he is looking for.

We have provided at times links that went directly to the answers to his questions and he has literally refused to read them.

So it has nothing to do with the number of posts and questions but rather his response to the answers.

No.  If you care to review the history, you will see that when Splat asks reasonable questions, in a relevant forum, and READS THE REPLIES, there is no pushback. It is her refusal to use Google or any other information resource to find answers to questions, for example, that became beyond tedious.

Read her thread in the mesh forum right now. Aquila bends over backwards to help, including pictures. But her advice to watch beginner Blender tutorials is ignored, even tho she provides a link. 

Karridale wrote:

Splat has a right to ask
. I understand how patient everyone has been, but everone has been rude to Splat. Splat was not rude at all. Just because someone doesn't use tutorials doesn't mean you need to attack them. You don't seem patient at all.

No one here has any 'rights'.

"Participation on the community forums is a privilege, not a right." 

Debbi Linden

Director, Customer Support

Linden Lab

I understand what everyone is saying. I read Splat's post history.

You, on the other hand, are bringing up a different point. I just felt it was rude people were telling Splat to stop asking things. I thought it was okay to ask questions. Sure, Splat has asked a lot and refuses to use tutorials. But those who don't want to answer just should stop responding. Maybe they will take the hint if there are no responses.

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Debbi Linden

Linden Lab

In my opinion a privilege is a right granted, so by joining Sesond Life:

Splatulated has been granted the right to participate in these forums, therefore he/she have the same right as everyone else in the Second life forums to ask questions, answer questions or even ramble on about whatever comes into mind.

To those that get annoyed about the questions Splatulated asks, when you see a thread made by Splatulated just don't open it and move on to the next one OR open it and get annoyed in a really feel good way:smileywink:.

Bent Luik wrote:

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Debbi Linden

Linden Lab

In my opinion a privilege is a right granted, so by joining Sesond Life:

Splatulated has been granted the right to participate in these forums, therefore he/she have the same right as everyone else in the Second life forums to ask questions, answer questions or even ramble on about whatever comes into mind.

To those that get annoyed about the questions Splatulated asks, when you see a thread made by Splatulated just don't open it and move on to the next one OR open it and get annoyed in a really feel good way:smileywink:.

Then you do not understand the concept of privilege as stated by the Director.

When you register for the Forums you sign away your Rights. In return you get the privilege of posting here.

Admittedly, the statement is out of context. It was taken from a personal communication sent to me when I recently asked Support to intervene on my behalf during my most recent banning.

You do not have a right to post here. You have been extended the privilege of doing so which may be recinded at any time at LL's whim. Or more accurately, at Xiola Linden's and her mod team's discretion. Contrary to what Xiola Linden said in a Feedback thread, that if you have an issue on any decisions made by her or her team regarding any post made in the forum, you may contact Support for an appeal, that is not so, according to Debbi Linden the Director of Support.

And I quote, "Normally Support does not get involved in Forum issues, as they are managed autonomously from your Second Life account. I see no reason to change that policy, and will continue to defer to the community team’s expertise in that regard."

I reiterate, no one has any rights here. Not to freedom of speech or expression, not even the right to make a simple post of a helpful picture. You are members of a totalitarian regime, not a democtratic entity. What ever Constitution you may live under it has no effect here and is null and void. So all the bleating you may do about Freedom and Rights is a waste of bandwidth.

Derek, what you are saying seems to make sense from somthing else I have read about a provilege being a right temporarily given to the weak by the strong.

Teri

((I suppose that by weak they meant that they couldn't do anything about what the strong decided.))

(((Also I thought this was a discussion forum not a help forum. Maybe I should ask what is the difference.)))

MissTeriMahn wrote:

Derek, what you are saying seems to make sense from somthing else I have read about a provilege being a right temporarily given to the weak by the strong.

Teri

((I suppose that by weak they meant that they couldn't do anything about what the strong decided.))

(((Also I thought this was a discussion forum not a help forum. Maybe I should ask what is the difference.)))

Sometimes it is difficult to recognize exactly which is which. Especially when one group prefers to be willing sheep.

A point I made clear to the one eyed Deb when I reminded her that LL had the privilege of my patronage, which I punctuated by cancelling my three premium accounts and abandoning all my land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.