The eyes thread!

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

YAY!  Lovin'  all the eyes!  It takes some time for me to get used to wearing new eyes.  I am so wedded to the MADesigns eyes I bought over three years ago.  They do not sell my brand anymore.  /me laughs

I like Poetic Colors eyes, too, and have worn a couple different versions from there but I keep going back to my old standard. 

• 4 months later...

Found this searching for threads on eyelashes. I cant figure out how to make the prim ones look right. From what I can find, they dont blink with your eyes right? Thats not somthing I'm just doing wrong? Lol idk if anyone looks at this anymore or if its to old, but I'll post an eye pic anyways. ^^ And mabey another after I try out the Mozz lashes that were mentioned. Snapshot_023.png

Editing eyelashes is the hardest part. I strongly recommend you to use an alpha layer for lashes. Even if you set your default lashes to zero, it is still a "stubble" left that flicker with the eye lashes alpha. It is the alpha issue that makes the eyelashes look as they float a bit from the eyes. You find free and cheap ones like this: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/T-Eyelash-be-gone-free/1829695  

I spent a long time fitting these, they are made up from different small parts of 3-5 hairs so you have to know how to edit linked parts.They are from LeLutka, lashes natur.

Most prim lashes are not so complicated. They are a upper and a lower lashes part. The best is to find a lash maker who uses the same eyeshape as you, open, narrow, big or small. That makes it more easy to fit them. Look for shops with a demo.

Lashes!.jpg 

Tattoo lashes worn on tattoo layer are often the best if you are not familar with editing linked parts.   I  recommend Mozz too.:matte-motes-asleep-2:

And the eyes is from Aphotic Gloom, I think it is one of the Aquilius Eyes Collections, but it was some special sale. Not sure if you can get them now. I enchanged the picture a bit in Picnik, using Eye Bright. 

I didn't change the pic so much, this one is only resized.

small eyes.jpg 

Prim lashes don't blink. So tattoo lashes might be better for you. I was not sure that I would get used to the prim lashes because I thought they would look weird when I blink. But, the blinking is so fast that it don't bother me. I haven't counted how many lashes sets I have... 

I use viewers with multiple layers, so I often use both a eyemakeup tattoo and a lashes tattoo + prim lashes! I learnt that from the blogger who has a lot of great closeups. http://juicybomb.com/

• 11 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.