gIrLy TALK

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I, for one, love girly threads.  I am a male heterosexual - who like girls alot!

I like girly girls.  I like strong girls.  I like all girls.

I am attracted to 'girly threads' because I learn the things that are important to sustaining a meaning relationship e.g., decanting dresses, facelights, prim dresses, makeup, etc.  

These are important issues.  Did you ever tell a woman that you think her dress is decanting?  Did you ever ask a girl avatar why her legs look like chop sticks instead of legs?  No way right?  She will never talk to you again. 

I learn about these things when I read girly threads. 

So, tell me: what are some of the other things guys should *never* say to a girl?  Let's girly talk!

If asked 'Do the lips on this skin look better than on the skin I usually wear?'  DO NOT ANSWER!  Rather, a reply such as 'Your lips are delicious on any skin.' will do wonders to soothe the female angst over her appearance, her reluctance to experiment and modify it a bit in your presence and still remain a wonder in your eyes.

at tools meeting.jpg

Since this is a griLy thread, I'll include a girLy pic!

Yes, this is most definately an Avatar subforum topic!

• Like 1

Storm Clarence wrote:

So, tell me: what are some of the other things guys should *never* say to a girl?  

“Is it that time of the month?”

I mean seriously ... you might be right, which should make you realise it's definitely not a good thing to say! :smileymad:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Welcomes all opinions on whether this should be moved to AVATAR - after all we are talking about avatars .  

I have a sneaking suspicion - nay, a modest conviction - that ANY thread will become OFF TOPIC after, say, 20 posts. What starts off as "Where can I get in some really cool shoes?" in AVATAR turns into "That thieving bitch uses Red Zone and I say we should ban ALL furries"  - which should qualify for "move to OFF TOPIC." Similarly, the thread "Where can I have a fun night out" moves very quickly to "...and you can also dismember and eat other avatars.." by post 7 - and BAM!... away it goes to OFF TOPIC.

Old posts never die; they just move to OFF TOPIC.

My conviction is based on the simple and quickly demonstrable observation that the essence of all human communication is the speed with which topics change. Honestly, who goes to the pub and spend 3 hours talking about the beer?

Sorry, now what was the original post...???

Suella Ember wrote:

“Is it that time of the month?”

I mean seriously ... you
might
be right, which should make you realise it's
definitely
not a good thing to say! :smileymad:

Aww, Suella, you're only saying that because it's that time of month....

(/me tries real hard to dislodge the foot he finds jammed in his mouth...)

ZenCho Balhaus wrote:

If a girl asks ..Does My Bum Look big in this????? Never say Yes

But I thought all women loved honesty? If it looks like she's second-cousin to Quasimodo back there, wouldn't it be a kindness to bring it to her attention? Why, last time my good friend said "Does my butt look big?" I distinctly remember being candid and...

Oh wait, good point ZenCho!

Storm Clarence wrote:

Would you tell a girl her facelight is brighter than she?

That would be very direct.  Another approach would be 'If only I could turn down the lighting on my viewer...I would be able to see your lovely face in a more natural light.'

Sigmund Leominster wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Welcomes all opinions on whether this should be moved to AVATAR - after all we are talking about avatars .  

Honestly, who goes to the pub and spend 3 hours talking about the beer?

We spend hours talking about the head.

/me loves Belgium ale for that reason. Outstanding head.

Hmmm, let me think ....

Never claim to be a "Professional Student" or a "Student of Life" or any other silly euphemisms for being a jobless drifter.

Storm, wouldn't  you rather like to know what you SHOULD say?  Like complimenting her sense of style.  No, "you're sexy" is not the same thing.  Compliment her on her taste of clothing.  Tell her it is refreshing to see someone who does not look like all those other tramps. (But don't use the word tramp because you really need to avoid being negative)  and above all else be confident and honest.  If you can fake sincerity you are golden.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Hmmm, let me think ....

Never claim to be a "Professional Student" or a "Student of Life" or any other silly euphemisms for being a jobless drifter.

Storm, wouldn't  you rather like to know what you SHOULD say?  Like complimenting her sense of style.  No, "you're sexy" is not the same thing.  Compliment her on her taste of clothing.  Tell her it is refreshing to see someone who does not look like all those other tramps. (But don't use the word tramp because you really need to avoid being negative)  and above all else be confident and honest.  If you can fake sincerity you are golden.

Rhonda, I am the perfect gentleman; a man of the world; a ladies man; a mans man: a manly man.  I have lived in this forum for a long time - I KNOW how to talk to the ladies (and some men, too) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.