Who Are We Missing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ags!!!

/me slaps hand against forehead

I knew when I started naming people who were missing here that I would inevitably leave people out. But the good news is that you're here now. You aren't missing anymore!

Though for some reason I am now reminded that Snugs needs to be added to the list of those still missing.

Ceera Murakami wrote:

Well, I'm still around. Slowly finding where they moved things like the Scripting Library and the LSL Wiki...

they didn't do anything with the LSL_Portal..... I'd have to kill them otherwise.

ps... what? no one missed me? (yeah ok, I'm a large and slow moving target, I get it)

Venus Petrov wrote:

Jaen Albatros wrote:

Hey, has Scylla posted yet? Mags Indigo too....and Mariah..quite a few to materialise yet, methinks.

Welcome Jaen!  Both Scylla and Mags have posted.

Thank you Venus! It's good to be here....it feels so new! :smileyvery-happy:

Not liking that the threads aren't on the first page of the dashboard though. :smileysad: Also, every time I go to a thread, it goes to the first page, instead of the last one like it did before...any idea how to correct that? I've read the help thing, but not found everything I'm looking for yet.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Has anyone noticed a difference in their post points here from the Jive forum...they are lower here, at least for me...wonder why?

I think most everyone lost post count.  Probably had something to do with the ranking and promotion or something.  I'm not really sure.

"I think most everyone lost post count.  Probably had something to do with the ranking and promotion or something.  I'm not really sure."

---------------

- trying to figure out a better way to do quotes

All the closed threads and their posts are no longer showing up in search or in personal history. I figure the closed threads were deleted, bringing down post counts of anyone who posted in them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.