Who Are We Missing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deltango Vale wrote:

"I think most everyone lost post count.  Probably had something to do with the ranking and promotion or something.  I'm not really sure."

---------------

- trying to figure out a better way to do quotes

All the closed threads and their posts are no longer showing up in search or in personal history. I figure the closed threads were deleted, bringing down post counts of anyone who posted in them.

Hi Deltango, thanks for the info...sounds logical.

re: quoting...hit reply to the post you want to quote, in the editors box, in the upper right hand corner next to spell check, you'll see the quote button :smileyhappy:

Ishtara Rothschild wrote:

George Orellana wrote:

Pep posted yesterday he is on a forum break. And I am missing Daria of course! 

Daria has been studying for her GED, from what she said on yahoo. She has already been missing during the last weeks (or months?) of the old forum.

That is awesome news!  Intelligence like hers should not be wasted :smileyhappy:  

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

I didn't post much at the old place, but feel kinda obligated to give it more of a try here, since I spent ages working on this badge (and it still looks weird). So...hi!

Hehe, Sylvia...glad you're here.  I haven't even attempted to try mine yet :smileytongue:  :smileysurprised:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

<snip>

We are all equal here.

An excellent signature line Venus.  You always seem to impress me with your insights and wisdom.  

We are all equal.  

Why, thank you Storm!   Here's a smiley for you....of the pops a bub variety.  /me giggles

pop.gif

Venus Petrov wrote: 

Storm Clarence wrote: 

Venus Petrov wrote:

<snip> 

We are all equal here.

An excellent signature line Venus.  You always seem to impress me with your insights and wisdom.  

We are all equal.  

Why, thank you Storm!   Here's a smiley for you....of the pops a bub variety.  /me giggles

pop.gif

Nice - aspirational rather than accurate perhaps though - Suspiria wins at the moment for accurate unfortunately - people who don't like ranks need to vote for Irene's Jira Here :smileyhappy:

Quinn Morani wrote:

Ags!!!

/me slaps hand against forehead

I knew when I started naming people who were missing here that I would inevitably leave people out. But the good news is that you're here now. You aren't missing anymore!

Though for some reason I am now reminded that Snugs needs to be added to the list of those still missing.

Hey Quinn!!

You know me...I hate to miss a good party.  Any chance that Lia checked in with some Mother's Ruin yet?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.