The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lovelier every day Venus! I cannot upload images anymore, I have reached the limit and can't manage my photo album since the new feature. Awwwww!. PMd Lexie to fix it because only the Lindens can remove a broken image from my list which blocks it all. So I'll post from my (already) uploaded images. /me sighs...

@ Wildcat, PS 5.12 rocks!!!!

Morning.jpg

Awww Val, I hope Lexie can help you with that!  You are lovely in that shot!  The color of the leaves make me want Fall to come quickly but where I live it does not start to really show until late October (and it is my favorite season).

I live on a 'beachy' Mainland parcel but I think I may toss down a couple of 'fall like' trees in my backyard in a month or so.

oops reply meant for Wildcat :)

CS5 is awesome? really? I have it but have never really looked into it's latest features.

I use Macromedia Fireworks from 2002 :o and the gimp for 98 percent of my simple stuffs.

It, (fireworks) is blisteringly fast on a 64 bit PC with lots of RAM. I love it! :)

Pre Adobe bloatware Fireworks rocks! (latest is ok but not really better:)

Phew! Able to post again, at last!!! It took me 5 hours to clean my photo album and cut from 500 to less than 90 pics! Yet the access problem to the album is not fixed as I have discovered 10 corrupted files. Hopefully Lithium fixes that soon.

So anyway, relaxing with the mooses now after adding some light rays in the woods. :smileyhappy:

MOOSES.jpg

@Val, thank you!  I like tinkering with windlight settings (I never recall which one I use..laughs) and this one does have that 'far away, long ago' aspect.  I love the golden grasses and I can feel the hot wind.  Actually, it is still very hot where I live in RL so that bit is easy to 'imagine'.  hehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.