The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My previous avatar chillin'. Now and again she makes an appearance. Sorry for the low qual image. I save them as png since Firestorm is more compatible with png. This makes me realize that I should save them as jpeg and convert to png when needed.

Cobalt Blue Chair 2 monkey.jpg

Very cool and lovely pictures UC! This mesh hair looks awesome on you! lol, you and your friend look like two rock stars resting after a concert! :smileyhappy::heart:

Here's me not knowing what to do with myself... My love is in hospital in RL and our SL home seems so empty without him... :smileysad: Keeping posting in these forums is a great help.

alone.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Very cool and lovely pictures UC! This mesh hair looks awesome on you! lol, you and your friend look like two rock stars resting after a concert! :smileyhappy::heart:

Here's me not knowing what to do with myself... My love is in hospital in RL and our SL home seems so empty without him... :smileysad: Keeping posting in these forums is a great help.

alone.jpg

Sorry to hear about your love, Valerie... I hope he gets well soon! :matte-motes-dont-cry:

valerie Inshan wrote:

alone.jpg

Aww Val :(   I hope your love recovers soon and comes home to you  /me gives you a very big hug

Dsmrtgrl wrote:

So sorry to hear about your partner. I hope he makes a speedy recovery and returns to you soon.

Thank you very much for your kind words and, thank you Nim and Sara. I'm praying for his return and taking good care of our sim. I want him to feel good there when he comes home. :smileyhappy:

barn.jpg

@Sara...ummm thanks for the brownies the next day haha.  I think you just wanted to squeeze....notices right hand. hehe.  Thank you for accepting my proposal to partner Sara  :heart:

@Kylan  nice shots as always......watch out for 2nd hand smoke or is that virtual 2nd hand or 3rd hand or...hehe.......:smileyvery-happy:

@Valerie Can feel the emotion in those pictures.  Best wishes to you and your man.  Sim looks great. I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

@NIM great composition and good use of shadowing

Neal enjoying some memories afer a beautiful evening dancing with my lady.

Pictures.jpg

NealCrz wrote:

@Sara...ummm thanks for the brownies the next day haha.  I think you just wanted to squeeze....notices right hand. hehe.  Thank you for accepting my proposal to partner Sara  :heart:

WOW!!! Neal and Sara!!! :smileyhappy: /opens a bottle of champagne! :heart:

Congratulations-Glitters-3.gif

NealCrz wrote:

@Kylan  nice shots as always......watch out for 2nd hand smoke or is that virtual 2nd hand or 3rd hand or...hehe.......:smileyvery-happy:

@Valerie Can feel the emotion in those pictures.  Best wishes to you and your man.  Sim looks great. I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

@NIM great composition and good use of shadowing

Neal enjoying some memories afer a beautiful evening dancing with my lady.

Pictures.jpg

Aww Neal how could I not? You are the sweetest man ever and I am honored to be your partner :heart:

And it was a wonderful night dancing with you :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

WOW!!! Neal and Sara!!! :smileyhappy: /opens a bottle of champagne! :heart:

Congratulations-Glitters-3.gif

Aww thankyou Val, I, we are so happy :) :heart:     /me drinks a glass of champagne and smiles also handing one to Neal :)   oops silly me... lol  /me hands a glass to Val as well :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

When is the wedding? I wanna be a bride's maid!!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaase! *taps feet*
:P

Lol Val :)  Probably not too far off I imagine :)  When we set the date we will let all of you know, and if you are really serious about being a bridesmaid, I would be honored to have you as one :) :heart:

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Val
:)
  Probably not too far off I imagine
  When we set the date we will let all of you know, and if you are really serious about being a bridesmaid, I would be honored to have you as one
:heart:

I would love to Sara, but considering the lag time between us, chances are good that you get married by 4:00 AM my time! :D But I will make sure to plan a night pee break on the D-day to hop in the ceremony! :smileywink:

Here's a funny shot from this morning. When I woke up in my SL home, I heard people talking. My first thought was to turn off my radio. Still hearing voices. I toggled and toggled again: same. I finally went to my kitchen window and saw this couple peacefully sitting in front of my porch, using voice and tenderly chatting (it was in Portuguese so I didn't understand a word). They were looking so quiet and happy together, I didn't dare to get of the house not wanting to interrupt them. So I took this shot and poofed before they could see me. Ah, the pleasures of having a sim opened to public! :smileyhappy:

visitors2.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Val
  When we set the date we will let all of you know, and if you are really serious about being a bridesmaid, I would be honored to have you as one

I would love to Sara, but considering the lag time between us, chances are good that you get married by 4:00 AM my time!
:D
But I will make sure to plan a night pee break on the D-day to hop in the ceremony! :smileywink:

Here's a funny shot from this morning. When I woke up in my SL home, I heard people talking. My first thought was to turn off my radio. Still hearing voices. I toggled and toggled again: same. I finally went to my kitchen window and saw this couple peacefully sitting in front of my porch, using voice and tenderly chatting (it was in Portuguese so I didn't understand a word). They were looking so quiet and happy together, I didn't dare to get of the house not wanting to interrupt them. So I took this shot and poofed before they could see me. Ah, the pleasures of having a sim opened to public! :smileyhappy:

visitors2.jpg

I understand, sort of figured the time difference would suck ..lol.  That couple looks so cute there, so happy to just be together :)

@Valerie nice picture 

@Sara - I'll be up with the fish shortly :).  That is if I can keep from catching these UltraRare specimens and get to the game fish.   
Neal enjoying fishing in on Sara's an my homested.  If you've never tried its a lot of fun and you can get prizes that are not available anywhere else such a marching band on dolpins all dressed up and clothes too haha.  They swim around your head or you can put in your acquarium.  Also cool when hanging out with friends.   

fishing.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Val

I'd like to be invited...:cathappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.