The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Teddy and me..taking a little nap 
;)
  :smileylol:

Snapshot_128.jpg

I don't know who you two is the cutest! :smileyhappy::heart:

Looks like the bear is telling you a story.

Hehe Raven, he does tell me all his secrets, and he gives very good advice on men :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Teddy and me..taking a little nap 
;)
  :smileylol:

Snapshot_128.jpg

I don't know who you two is the cutest! :smileyhappy::heart:

Looks like the bear is telling you a story.

Hehe Raven, he does tell me all his secrets, and he gives very good advice on men :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

I could use one of those.

Wow, all the posts since I last posted! Will look through them later. Just giggling at the image on the front of one of our evening papers, Prince Harry naked at some party in Vegas. :smileyvery-happy:

Anyway, here's me dressed in a gorgeous part mesh red dress by Elymode. Really clings tight with the system layers and the mesh skirt flap is so much better than a prim flap. It's always in line with the skirt layer hem and just stretches rather than shifts in relation to the skirt layer and pattern. The rear part of the flap is a prim and mod so your derriere can look perfect too! :smileyvery-happy:

Elymode red.png

I really love(d) this thread and all the pics. I stil do. But ...seriously, why all the replies to eachother INCLUDING the pics? I keep on scrolling to find something new but it takes me forever to go past all the same pics over and over again.

It's a turn off for me, no matter how I love some vanity and showing off, this is just too much repetition -  for even me. Have fun all.

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Wow, all the posts since I last posted! Will look through them later. Just giggling at the image on the front of one of our evening papers, Prince Harry naked at some party in Vegas. :smileyvery-happy:

Anyway, here's me dressed in a gorgeous part mesh red dress by Elymode. Really clings tight with the system layers and the mesh skirt flap is so much better than a prim flap. It's always in line with the skirt layer hem and just stretches rather than shifts in relation to the skirt layer and pattern. The rear part of the flap is a prim and mod so your derriere can look perfect too! :smileyvery-happy:

Elymode red.png

Lol Nyll, Harry's photos in Vegas are also very commented in France. Say, he doesn't look bad at all without any clothes on.:D

That's another lovely photo you have posted. The match between your dress and lipstick is just perfect class! :smileyhappy:

Summer is slowly ending and it is a bit chilly in the mornings. It's convenient to have a sofa giving a blanket as a prop!

blanket.jpg

Parhelion Palou wrote:

It's been a long time since I've posted here. I just got a new video card - I'm having fun being able to use DOF/shadows
and
be able to move.

Nice paddling photo Parhelion.

I was standing in a tiny island wondering what to do next after sailing ?°.°?

Well I couldn't invent anything so I decided to play with the DOF settings a bit and snap a photo.

Snapshot_007b.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Nyll, Harry's photos in Vegas are also very commented in France. Say, he doesn't look bad at all without any clothes on.
:D

That's another lovely photo you have posted. The match between your dress and lipstick is just perfect class! :smileyhappy:

Summer is slowly ending and it is a bit chilly in the mornings. It's convenient to have a sofa giving a blanket as a prop!

blanket.jpg

So cosy looking in that photo val! Lovely pic. :) Yes, the nights are closing in too and getting chilly but I'm off somewhere hot and sunny for a week this Saturday (well it better be lol) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.