Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images

@Nyll  i think the girl behind you thinks its roller derby.   Who made that necklace?  Always cool to see creators making stuff wiht micro prims.

@Coby thats one heck of a ride to take to a tribal dance :)

@Saraya Nice shot in the garden and the later one dressed up is a classic beauty.  That dress is stunning.

@Valerie lol on that hair an identical match.  That is a pretty shot in front of your new statue.  Love the contrast.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Venus Petrov wrote:

Awesome shots everyone!  And, good to see some bold men stepping in again.

Just kind of silly this morning....

Kania 16 Aug 2012_003.png

 

Kania 16 Aug 2012_004.png


Funs shots.  I happen to go to a place called Glitterati today that had poses like that.  Had some decent samples too for those that want some unusual poses.  

Link to post
Share on other sites


NealCrz wrote:

@Nyll  i think the girl behind you thinks its roller derby.   Who made that necklace?  Always cool to see creators making stuff wiht micro prims.

 

I made the gold necklace myself Neal. With my limited abilities I just create quite simple jewellery, bangles, necklaces, dog tags, rings etc, mainly for myself. Working with tiny prims and sculpties wrecks my eyes though so I haven't done any for a while. I need a better and bigger monitor.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Nyll Bergbahn wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

All dressed up for a night out
:)

 

Snapshot_091.jpg


Star quality Saraya! You could easily slip into an Oscar's night in that dress!
:)

:D She did slip into an Oscar's night thread! And she was as stunning as ever! :smileyhappy:

saraya.png

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Fashion/And-the-Oscar-goes-to/m-p/1390585#M5389

We will have to set up another one next year, counting on you Nyll! :smileywink:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


valerie Inshan wrote:

:D
She did slip into an Oscar's
night
thread! And she was as stunning as ever! :smileyhappy:

saraya.png

We will have to set up another one next year, counting on you Nyll! :smileywink:

 

LOL ... :smileyvery-happy:

Sounds like a fun thread! Yes, count me in! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Nyll Bergbahn wrote:


valerie Inshan wrote:

:D
She did slip into an Oscar's
night
thread! And she was as stunning as ever! :smileyhappy:

saraya.png

We will have to set up another one next year, counting on you Nyll! :smileywink:

 

LOL ... :smileyvery-happy:

Sounds like a fun thread! Yes, count me in!
:)

I had to click on that and go relive the Oscars. That was fun. We should do more things like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...