• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Feeling angelic... 

Posted Images

Coby Foden wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Showing off a new outfit I bought at Fairy Tales, have a lovely Sunday everybody!

The designer has run out of cloth!  :smileysurprised:  :smileywink:

LOL!

Well it was a bit chilly overthere...maybe next time I need to bring some pants....

valerie Inshan wrote:

Oooh! So many wonderful and creative pictures here! It's incredible what you guys have been producing since the last time I lurked in this thread. :smileyhappy:

I'll just cross post a pic from the summer photo contest.

provence.jpg

Welcome back Val! 

Good vacation?

Coby Foden wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Caity_29jun12_002.png

Yay!  How did you manage to do that? Oh, by the way, that reminds me of this:

Cat-bee-on-nose.jpg

:smileyhappy:

Ah, well my avatar is a bit nuts, so every now and then she wakes up looking like this. It's okay, it is harmless - or so I am told.

Oh and also, heh, I use a free Anypose HUD for those facial expressions, which you can grab on the Marketplace:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AnyPose-Expression/2613652

Enjoy!

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Caity_29jun12_002.png

Yay!  How did you manage to do that? Oh, by the way, that reminds me of this:

Cat-bee-on-nose.jpg

:smileyhappy:

Ah, well my avatar is a bit nuts, so every now and then she wakes up looking like this. It's okay, it is harmless - or so I am told.

Oh and also, heh, I use a free Anypose HUD for those facial expressions, which you can grab on the Marketplace:

Enjoy!

Now you just need the fly for your nose!

hey is anyone doing the" Whats your digits" thing Strawberry set up again this year?

they are doing a side thread over at slu for it as well and i thought i seen the old thread pop up just recently here but can't find it anywhere...

here is her blog post on her blog if anyone is interested..

http://strawberrysingh.com/2012/06/30/whats-your-digits-take-2-the-mesh-revolution/

and the thread at SLU..which they are just reusing the same thread from last year for it..

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/general-sl-discussion/57992-whats-your-digits.html

the Flickr digits group

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1698292@N22/

and if i can ever find the freaking one in these forums  i'll post the link for it here also lol

it was really kind of cool.because someone took all the numbers that everyone posted..then came to an avg set of numbers that a majority or something like that posted up and made a male and female shape from it..which was kind of cool hehehe

i guess this year it is seeing if mesh changed the avg shapes or something like that..so it's kind of cool to see what they look like this year or how much they changed..but it is fun just putting out  the basic digits with a pic also..

i thought maybe since you guys are always in here doing pics you may like to play it in here as well..

just a thought..

i made a shape last night for it without using any tools just to see how close i could get from eye ..then grabbed the numbers right or wrong to see how close i would get..that was kind of fun also..wow am i an easy date or what LOL

anyways here is mine thrown together from last night..if anyone wants to play join in hehehe

ETA: bleh after all that i forgot to add my overall numbers lol

1.80 meters

5.89 feet

my digits.jpg

Ceka Cianci wrote:

hey is anyone doing the" Whats your digits" thing Strawberry set up again this year?

they are doing a side thread over at slu for it as well and i thought i seen the old thread pop up just recently here but can't find it anywhere...

here is her blog post on her blog if anyone is interested..

and the thread at SLU..which they are just reusing the same thread from last year for it..

the Flickr digits group

and if i can ever find the freaking one in these forums  i'll post the link for it here also lol

it was really kind of cool.because someone took all the numbers that everyone posted..then came to an avg set of numbers that a majority or something like that posted up and made a male and female shape from it..which was kind of cool hehehe

i guess this year it is seeing if mesh changed the avg shapes or something like that..so it's kind of cool to see what they look like this year or how much they changed..but it is fun just putting out  the basic digits with a pic also..

i thought maybe since you guys are always in here doing pics you may like to play it in here as well..

just a thought..

i made a shape last night for it without using any tools just to see how close i could get from eye ..then grabbed the numbers right or wrong to see how close i would get..that was kind of fun also..wow am i an easy date or what LOL

anyways here is mine thrown together from last night..if anyone wants to play join in hehehe

Yup, I participated and so did a lot of my friends :)

http://caitlintobias.com/2012/07/02/your-digits-strawberry-wants-them/

You can find a lot of pics on the feed too, as Strawberry placed a message there and she got lots of responses with images :)