The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sends some music to add to the drama.
:P

That is hilareous hahaha.  Wonders if Valerie made that video from her own collection of Barbies :).  Oh and nice shot at your awesome sim.

A few smiles for today:

- If Barbie is so popular why do you have to buy all her friends? :) 

- A man walks into the toy store to get a Barbie doll for his daughter. So he asks the assistant, as you would, "How much is Barbie?"

"Well," she says, "we have Barbie Goes to the Gym for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95, Barbie Goes Shopping for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95, Barbie Goes Nightclubbing for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.00."

"Hey, hang on," the guy asks, "why is Divorced Barbie $265.00 when all the others are only $19.95?"

"Yeah, well, it's like this ... Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, Ken's furniture ..."

Barbie Lives on MP

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

I'm just gonna hang out in the water.
GreatWhite.jpg

Decides to head back to shore!

Windsurfing.png

Being from Florida and around windsurfers, I would say that would win the gothic windsurf board contest :)  Least the shark can't bite through that. haha

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Feeling a bit lazy today..just sitting on my dock...

Snapshot_080.jpg

You are lovely as always Sara, but PLEASE watch your feet!!! Sharks patrol these waters!

/me jumps up and pulls feet up onto the dock... phew   Thanks for the warning Val ! :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

NealCrz wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sends some music to add to the drama.
:P

That is hilareous hahaha.  Wonders if Valerie made that video from her own collection of Barbies
:)
.  Oh and nice shot at your awesome sim.

A few smiles for today:

- If Barbie is so popular why do you have to buy all her friends?

- A man walks into the toy store to get a 
 doll for his daughter. So he asks the assistant, as you would, "How much is Barbie?"

"Well," she says, "we have Barbie Goes to the Gym for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95, Barbie Goes Shopping for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95, Barbie Goes Nightclubbing for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.00."

"Hey, hang on," the guy asks, "why is Divorced Barbie $265.00 when all the others are only $19.95?"

"Yeah, well, it's like this ... Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, Ken's furniture ..."

Lol Neal, loved that , Divorced Barbie ;)

NealCrz wrote:

Ther's a funnier joke but i couldnt post it. involves Barbie, Ken and Gi Joe if your good at google

/me blinks  Ooohh.. 

/me whistles innocently, looks around and then runs off to search Google  ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found that joke ;)   "grins and walks away laughing out loud*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.