The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

NealCrz wrote:

Haha, Stands corrected. I guess it all in your viewpoint haha.  From the website Askmen.com

Drum rollllllllll Number 1 was
Giving number one here
1- Buff butt

I guess the one thing this survey goes to show is that women are not that much different from men. Then again, I don't think they're as big on slapping our butts as we are with theirs.

Some women wrote that they love those "half-moon" butts, while others preferred the "slightly curvaceous" ones. "It's usually the athletic guys that have the nicest butts... 

Well for me it is eyes first, lips and then hands :) 

UncommonTruth wrote:

Yep, we're waiting for the rear view :smileyvery-happy:

Seriously nice shots people! I'm havin trouble bringing myself to post my own bikini shot lol, ah well here goes..

Snapshot_004.png

Really Georgeous UT. You know guys are good at knots? Especially during get all the girls all wet after the sun gets too hot time and Drake and I conive to carry all the ladies into to the water,  then its chase everyone time before back to the cooler Raven or Drake brought.  Cant remember haha.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Thank you gals ^.^  For myself, hmmmmmm.. I love a pair of broad shoulders. But then, I also love hands, and arms, and lips, and hair, and eyes, and... I just like men :smileyvery-happy:

Ya know on second thought UT, I'm with ya on that.. men are umm.. *coughs and shuts up* :smileyvery-happy:

Saraya Starr wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Thank you gals ^.^  For myself, hmmmmmm.. I love a pair of broad shoulders. But then, I also love hands, and arms, and lips, and hair, and eyes, and... I just like men :smileyvery-happy:

Ya know on second thought UT, I'm with ya on that.. men are umm.. *coughs and shuts up* :smileyvery-happy:

That has to be girl talk.  Cause for the life of me I dont know what the blank is. haha :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

NealCrz wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

That has to be girl talk.  Cause for the life of me I dont know what the blank is. haha :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

It's a secret girl thing Neal, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you :matte-motes-evil:

Lol sorry, I'm in a mood today, ya all are gonna have to forgive me :smileylol:

NealCrz wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

I would say the blank is number 2 on the top 10.

Lol Saraya and Raven on num 2. Hey we have to be good for something. Carying things and ..........

Brings back great memories growing up on the beach every weekend with friends. Playing frisbee, surfing, taking the girls out surfing on our long boards,(12 feet big enough for tandem surfing) amazing kinis lol, and splash wars.

You guys are great. Group hugs lol

Raven1 Short wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

I would say the blank is number 2 on the top 10.

/me falls over laughing   sssshh Raven ! :smileylol:

UncommonTruth wrote:

I just wanted my 1000th post to be in this thread =D

Snapshot_021.png

Congrats on you 1000 posts UC! Keep coming these lovely pictures of your gorgeous avatar, can't get enough of them! :heart:

LOL, I left this thread at 8:30 pm (my time), just woke up for a night pee (it's 4:45 now) to discover how wild, funny, and beautiful it has gone through more than 5 pages! :D Guess I can go back to sleep in peace. You all put a smile on my face guys!

NealCrz wrote:

Lol Saraya and Raven on num 2. Hey we have to be good for something. Carying things and ..........

Brings back great memories growing up on the beach every weekend with friends. Playing frisbee, surfing, taking the girls out surfing on our long boards,(12 feet big enough for tandem surfing) amazing kinis lol, and splash wars.

You guys are great. Group hugs lol

Kylan has a whole tree of them *blinks*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.