The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Raven1 Short wrote:

Newest bikini.
lunapic_134488185577524_1.jpg

Beautiful blue Raven.  looks awesome.  With everyong going to the beach, its a great day for it by the way in Florida :),  Drake's gonna need some help with the lotion for the ladies.  Then, it be time to hit the surf! :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

NealCrz wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Newest bikini.

Beautiful blue Raven.  looks awesome.  With everyong going to the beach, its a great day for it by the way in Florida
:)
,  Drake's gonna need some help with the lotion for the ladies.  Then, it be time to hit the surf! :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

We all need to have a beach party. Women wear bikinis men wear....speedos?:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

NealCrz wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

My bikini..not mesh, but is a favorite

Snapshot_069.jpg

Whoa, no need for firewood  for the forum bond fire on the beach,  Sara "brings it"!  Wow is all I can think :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Lol Neal, thanks :)   /me blushes slightly...

Raven1 Short wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Newest bikini.

Beautiful blue Raven.  looks awesome.  With everyong going to the beach, its a great day for it by the way in Florida
,  Drake's gonna need some help with the lotion for the ladies.  Then, it be time to hit the surf! :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

We all need to have a beach party. Women wear bikinis men wear....speedos?:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Sorry, I don't do Speedos. I suppose if you don't like the board shorts I could swim without them. I might need some help myself with the suntan lotion though. Any volunteers?

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Newest bikini.

Sorry, I don't do Speedos. I suppose if you don't like the board shorts I could swim without them. I might need some help myself with the suntan lotion though. Any volunteers?

Ok Speedos were worth a try. 

I'm sure we'd be willing to help out. Couldn't stand the thought for anyone risking skin cancer.

Raven1 Short wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Newest bikini.

haha, I think that only works in the Olympics and a Greek island perhaps.  Course there not much fabric needed if any. Guys don't have curves. lol

NealCrz wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Newest bikini.

haha, I think that only works in the Olympics and a Greek island perhaps.  Course there not much fabric needed if any. Guys don't have curves. lol

I disagree...men can have some nice curves on their backsides. 

I'll shut up now. :D

Raven1 Short wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Newest bikini.

I disagree...men can have some nice curves on their backsides. 

I'll shut up now.
:D

/me high fives Raven and grins   I so agree with ya :smileyvery-happy:

Haha, Stands corrected. I guess it all in your viewpoint haha.  From the website Askmen.com

Top 10 Things Women Love About a Man's Body

Drum rollllllllll Number 1 was

Giving number one here1- Buff butt
I guess the one thing this survey goes to show is that women are not that much different from men. Then again, I don't think they're as big on slapping our butts as we are with theirs.

Some women wrote that they love those "half-moon" butts, while others preferred the "slightly curvaceous" ones. "It's usually the athletic guys that have the nicest butts... 

NealCrz wrote:

Haha, Stands corrected. I guess it all in your viewpoint haha.  From the website Askmen.com

Drum rollllllllll Number 1 was
Giving number one here
1- Buff butt

I guess the one thing this survey goes to show is that women are not that much different from men. Then again, I don't think they're as big on slapping our butts as we are with theirs.

Some women wrote that they love those "half-moon" butts, while others preferred the "slightly curvaceous" ones. "It's usually the athletic guys that have the nicest butts... 

Totally agree with that list. Number 7 yes. Love nice lips on a guy. First thing I notice is eyes. Then hair, then body.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

My bikini..not mesh, but is a favorite

Snapshot_069.jpg

/me looks up from where he lay passed out from the earlier images and whimpers.

redhead.... sexy bikini.. not enough.. blood.. for ... brain...

/me faints again.

Oh no.. poor Drake...  /me leans down and whispers while waving smelling salts under your nose... "you ok there? "  :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.