Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning everyone!  Friday at last!  Weeeeeee!  I little story about what happened last night!  I went down to the meeroos, at the spaceport, to check on them.  I noticed that Lady's meeroos were starving!  Food all gone.  I tp'ed lady over to see, then we went to get food for them.  We came back and she set out some food for her little dears.  Ok.  Then I said, "Lets go over to Wildcats, and pet her meeroos.  I told her I would tp her when I got there.  I tp'd, and began falling to the ground.  Then I remembered that Wildcat had told me that she had reduced her flock of meeroos.  I plopped to the ground on the wood deck!  Then her security kicked in, and gave me a warning that I was about to be ejected!  HEHEHE!  Was so funny.  I tp'd home straight away, and told Lady to never mind.  We would have to look at Wildcat's meeroos another day!  Hey Wildcat!  Your security system works great!  I tested it for ya!  LOL! 

Happy weekend all of you!

Peace!

I love this story, Hippie!! Maybe you have found a new SL career! :smileyvery-happy:

Good morning hugs to everyone! Happy Friday!!

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning everyone!  Friday at last!  Weeeeeee!  I little story about what happened last night!  I went down to the meeroos, at the spaceport, to check on them.  I noticed that Lady's meeroos were starving!  Food all gone.  I tp'ed lady over to see, then we went to get food for them.  We came back and she set out some food for her little dears.  Ok.  Then I said, "Lets go over to Wildcats, and pet her meeroos.  I told her I would tp her when I got there.  I tp'd, and began falling to the ground.  Then I remembered that Wildcat had told me that she had reduced her flock of meeroos.  I plopped to the ground on the wood deck!  Then her security kicked in, and gave me a warning that I was about to be ejected!  HEHEHE!  Was so funny.  I tp'd home straight away, and told Lady to never mind.  We would have to look at Wildcat's meeroos another day!  Hey Wildcat!  Your security system works great!  I tested it for ya!  LOL! 

Peace!

I love this story, Hippie!! Maybe you have found a new SL career! :smileyvery-happy:

Good morning hugs to everyone! Happy Friday!!

LOL Sylvia!  As a security system tester huh?

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hugs Maddy, the "and Stuff" part of the ingredients seems to be turning off sales. I suggest we change it to read-- as below?

Your thoughts?

juicer2.jpg

I am slightly disturbed by the look on the chickens face and what part of the chicken is wedged into the juicer.  I think I'll stick with my mint tea and ice chips today.  Can I take the love that goes into it, but skip the juice?

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

"Can I take the love that goes into it, but skip the juice?" 
Okay thats a deal, jumps in front of Maddy for a hug
:P

I'm sorry, Lillie. The love is in the juice, you can't strain it out.

Dee, I think we need to step up the marketing a notch...

New Chicken Juice!

/me Closes her eyes, holds her nose, and drinks in the love.  Can I have a glass of water please!!!!!

Oh Maddy well done do you have a bar code for this maybe? Yes we need to step things up a notch. I'll get back to you:)

ETA: Do you think it is necessary to add the radioactive level of the thorium or is that not required until after the Senate Committee has reached a verdict?

My-Coffee.gif

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

"Can I take the love that goes into it, but skip the juice?" 
Okay thats a deal, jumps in front of Maddy for a hug
:P

I'm sorry, Lillie. The love is in the juice, you can't strain it out.

Dee, I think we need to step up the marketing a notch...

New Chicken Juice!

/me Closes her eyes, holds her nose, and drinks in the love.  Can I have a glass of water please!!!!!

/me drinks some too.  Whew!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Oh Maddy well done do you have a bar code for this maybe? Yes we need to step things up a notch. I'll get back to you:)

ETA: Do you think it is necessary to add the radioactive level of the thorium or is that not required until after the Senate Committee has reached a verdict?

My-Coffee.gif

I registered the UPC code...

Chicken Juice UPC.png

http://www.upcdatabase.com/item/839289003897

If the Senate can get enough thorium laden commitee members into one room to vote, they'll go critical. No verdict will be returned.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

awwwww Hippie!!!!! well meanwhile we got this sorted out...didn't we? .... :matte-motes-sarcasm: *meows*

PS. goodmorning everyone ... hugs and kisses!!!!