Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning everyone! Oooops I'm late today. Warm hugs and kisses to you all.

french-kissing-cows-1271.jpg

What a lovely image, Val.

I live just minutes (by bicycle) away from cows like that. I've milked 'em, I've tried to tip 'em over and they just stand there and think deep thoughts. Meanwhile those li'l flies zoom over the bovine landscape, giddy with excitement over the riches awaiting below.

What a life.

:-)

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hiya Hippie

You'd have been bored stiff if you'd been with me last night. In Philly some guy called Roger Daltrey performed the whole of 'Tommy' with an incredible band. Very dull.

Why are my ears ringing, my hands so sore and my voice hoarse? And why can't I get this dumb smile off my face?

Oh wow Lia!  Good day to ya!  Get you get his autograph?  Far out!

Peace!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good MornAfterEvening everyone!  Big hugs!  Hippie, do you need any help with that? 
:)

Good morning Lil!  I got it today!  Thanks!  Maybe a saucer of milk for Wildcat.  Was to tired to wash up last night!  Hugs!

Peace!

I can handle that!    I know how Wildcat likes her icecream too so I found a special new flavor for her.  I know it's a little bit early, but is it every really too early for ice cream? 

mousecream cone.jpg

And a nice saucer of milk for her too! 

Thanks Lil!  I know Wildcat will love that!

Peace!

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

Good morning and hugs everyone!! Running late today because I just got home, so no pics from me but I will have some breakfast for my lunch!  :smileyvery-happy:

P.S. Dee, I didn't see the boot pic till now....and am laughing too hard to be able to eat! You are relentless!! Hugs!

Good day Sylvia!  Yeah!  Eat if you can while thinking about Dee's boots!  LOL!  Almost forgot about them! 

Peace!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good MornAfterEvening everyone!  Big hugs!  Hippie, do you need any help with that? 

Good morning Lil!  I got it today!  Thanks!  Maybe a saucer of milk for Wildcat.  Was to tired to wash up last night!  Hugs!

Peace!

I can handle that!    I know how Wildcat likes her icecream too so I found a special new flavor for her.  I know it's a little bit early, but is it every really too early for ice cream? 

mousecream cone.jpg

And a nice saucer of milk for her too! 

OOOHHHHH NHAM NHAM .......:matte-motes-inlove: *meows*

PS. goodmorning everyone and thankies for all the food and the milk!!!!!!!! /me purrsssssssssss

Good morning everyone!  Friday at last!  Weeeeeee!  I little story about what happened last night!  I went down to the meeroos, at the spaceport, to check on them.  I noticed that Lady's meeroos were starving!  Food all gone.  I tp'ed lady over to see, then we went to get food for them.  We came back and she set out some food for her little dears.  Ok.  Then I said, "Lets go over to Wildcats, and pet her meeroos.  I told her I would tp her when I got there.  I tp'd, and began falling to the ground.  Then I remembered that Wildcat had told me that she had reduced her flock of meeroos.  I plopped to the ground on the wood deck!  Then her security kicked in, and gave me a warning that I was about to be ejected!  HEHEHE!  Was so funny.  I tp'd home straight away, and told Lady to never mind.  We would have to look at Wildcat's meeroos another day!  Hey Wildcat!  Your security system works great!  I tested it for ya!  LOL! 

Happy weekend all of you!

Peace!

Good Morning All

oO@PARTY@Oo - This Sunday 25th September @ 12 SLT Our "Val's" birthday get together. Come and join us if you can. It is rumoured that a dear friend may sing a song or two.

No real dress code required (all but, (butt) naked accepted), but Red, White and Blue combinations seem rather appropriate.:)

Taxi available @ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sea%20Shell%20Shores/191/60/22

Hope to see you there:)

PS anyone wishing to volunteer to DJ for a bit please let me know - hugs

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good Morning All

oO@PARTY@Oo -
This Sunday 25th September @ 12 SLT Our "Val's" birthday get together. Come and join us if you can. It is rumoured that a dear friend may sing a song or two.

No real dress code required (all but, (butt) naked accepted), but Red, White and Blue combinations seem rather appropriate.

Taxi available @

Hope to see you there:)

PS anyone wishing to volunteer to DJ for a bit please let me know - hugs

Good morning Dee!  We will be there, Lady and I, with bells on!  Woot!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 78 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.