Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Lia Abbot wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

It's so nice to have you back, Lia. It's been soooo long since my glasses had a good cleaning. ;-)

Happy Tuesday, Kids!

/me makes a dash for it whilst Maddy peers through her smudgy glasses and chats to a tree.

LOL Lia!  It is futile!  She has eyes in the back of her head too!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

It's so nice to have you back, Lia. It's been soooo long since my glasses had a good cleaning. ;-)

Happy Tuesday, Kids!

/me makes a dash for it whilst Maddy peers through her smudgy glasses and chats to a tree.

That's a tree? I thought it was Hippie! His butt did feel a li'l rough when I patted it.

LOL Maddy!  My butt needs a bit of softening?   Maybe my boss will chew it out!  HEHEH!

Peace!

Hugs Val. As long as Hippie doesn't talk we should be okay:P

valerie Inshan wrote:

Group hugs for you, Dee, Maddy, Lia, Hippie and all! (wait, could it be understood as a feline orgy by the mods???:smileysurprised::smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:)

I have indicated the kitten I would like to have please :)

kittens1.jpg

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning everyone!  /me pokes the fire untill it blazes, then sets the table and waits for Lil to put out the spread!  Hugs, love, and peace to all of you!

Peace!

Good MornAfterEvening Everyone!   Thank you for setting the table Hippie!  Let's do brunch since some of our friends have been up for awhile and are past breakfast. 

/me sets out Coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice, milk, tea, bacon, eggs, assorted muffins and toasts, English muffins, sausage, ham, steaks, grits, oatmeal, Cream-O-Wheat, Malt-O-Meal, fried mush, fried potatoes, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fresh fruit, apple cider, apple crisp, fried chicken, roast beef, roasted red potatoes, fresh steamed green beans with butter and garlic, potato salad, (Is this table big enough Hippie?)  tuna steaks for Wildcat and anyone else that might like one, apple pie, chocolate cream pie, and ice cream.