Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

312950_177463125672542_100002265669816_390787_1862078298_n.jpg

*sighs*  I work entirely too much, but having the late night munchies I made peanut butter power balls...  Go ahead giggle at the name, but they are good.  Some are rolled in coconut flakes, some are dipped in dark chocolate, some rolled in powdered sugar and the special ones I made just for Maddy were first rolled in motor oil and then fresh clean kitty litter (to give them the proper crunch.)  Enjoy and late-night/early-morning hugs to all:

protein_balls-thumb-245x245-153740.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hi Cinn, hi everybody! I just saw a note from CiaoBella saying that Lillie's dad has had complications and is back to ER. Let's keep him, Lillie and her family in our thoughts and prayers... :smileysad:

Lillie, we love you. Hang on hun.

Yes Val, we're all hoping for the best. Lillie's father is in need of every good thought we can send his way.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

312950_177463125672542_100002265669816_390787_1862078298_n.jpg

*sighs*  I work entirely too much, but having the late night munchies I made peanut butter power balls...  Go ahead giggle at the name, but they are good.  Some are rolled in coconut flakes, some are dipped in dark chocolate, some rolled in powdered sugar and the special ones I made just for Maddy were first rolled in motor oil and then fresh clean kitty litter (to give them the proper crunch.)  Enjoy and late-night/early-morning hugs to all:

protein_balls-thumb-245x245-153740.jpg

Oh my that chicken!  HEHE!  Hugs Cinn.  I hope your weekend is great!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hi Cinn, hi everybody! I just saw a note from CiaoBella saying that Lillie's dad has had complications and is back to ER. Let's keep him, Lillie and her family in our thoughts and prayers... :smileysad:

Lillie, we love you. Hang on hun.

Oh no!  We have him in our thoughts and prayers Lil!

Peace!