Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Good morning dear friends. 9:35 am here and I am so relieved this thread is still here. And I'm relieved I am still here too after being reported. Gosh, that was close!...

Hippie, I apologize for the mess that was caused to your thread. @ Dee sweet hun, Storm, Lia, Lillie, Cinn, and all @Maddy and Venus who put me in bed last night, @ all of you lovely people, I want to say thank you for your understanding and help. In one word, I love you. There was a thread a few days ago about how real SL friends can be, well you ARE real to me, more than ever.

Today is All-Saints Day in France, a time to remember those who passed away and who we loved. I am dedicating this post to my beloved grand-parents.

7961411.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning dear friends. 9:35 am here and I am so relieved this thread is still here. And I'm relieved I am still here too after being reported. Gosh, that was close!...

Hippie, I apologize for the mess that was caused to your thread. @ Dee sweet hun, Storm, Lia, Lillie, Cinn, and all @Maddy and Venus who put me in bed last night, @ all of you lovely people, I want to say thank you for your understanding and help. In one word, I love you. There was a thread a few days ago about how real SL friends can be, well you ARE real to me, more than ever.

Today is All-Saints Day in France, a time to remember those who passed away and who we loved. I am dedicating this post to my beloved grand-parents.

7961411.jpg

Good morning Val!  Awwww!  So glad you are here.  Lets just put it all behind us, and move on okay?  All of you, and your friendship, means more to me then anyone can know.  Dig?  So lets all gather around the fire, hold hands, have a silent prayer or thought, and think about the loved ones that came before us, and are now gone.  Love you Val, and that goes for all of you!  Far out!

Peace!

Val,  I'm glad things are calmer for you.  Venus is right, don't take it personally.  I've had the same thing happen to me.  There are some people who simply find their enjoyment in harrassing others.  I deal with the same thing with my son on a daily basis.  I tell him, act as if it doesn't bother you, and they will not have any fun.  Keep your head held high and smile your beautiful smile Val.  I love you too!   *Hugs you tight* 

Good MornAfterEvening everyone.  *Sets out coffee, orange juice, and the breakfast buffet table*  Hugs and love to you all!

breakfast.png

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Val,  I'm glad things are calmer for you.  Venus is right, don't take it personally.  I've had the same thing happen to me.  There are some people who simply find their enjoyment in harrassing others.  I deal with the same thing with my son on a daily basis.  I tell him, act as if it doesn't bother you, and they will not have any fun.  Keep your head held high and smile your beautiful smile Val.  I love you too!   *Hugs you tight* 

Good MornAfterEvening everyone.  *Sets out coffee, orange juice, and the breakfast buffet table*  Hugs and love to you all!

breakfast.png

MMMMM Breakfast!  Thanks Lil!  Hugs!

Peace!

@Val: I am so glad to see you bouncing back in here as the Val we know and have grown to love. I also wish to thank both Venus and Maddy for tucking you in last night and keeping you safe. We tend to see one side of a person here and rarely are we knowledgeable of what other factors are driving their lives and actions. I do know what you are going through hun and I know your strength that has been required these past months. Val you are strong and there is no doubt you are loved.

Today is a new day let's look foreword and leave yesterday behind.

Now Lillie left you a lovely breakfast, if your not going to eat it can I have it :P

Love you girl :)

Hugs to all ♥♥

Thank you all sweetest, caring friends. I love you more than words can say.

@ Hippie, you are right, let's move on!

@ Venus, being put to bed by you and Maddy was kind of a soft feeling, lol. Hugs you hun.

@ Lillie and Lia, I do believe kindness overcomes in the end. Thanks for your kind words lovely ladies.

@ Wildcat, meows tenderly as always.