Favorite Musicians

Lexie Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like Woodrow Darkfold aka Dro the Last.  Although lately he's had to scale the number of his sl performances way back since his rl performance schedule got busy.

He does all original song with a very interesting slant on hip hop.  Quite unique.  If you get the chance to hear him at least give him a listen.

My number one person to listen to in SL is Gina Gracemount. Not only has the lady got a sultry smexy voice she has the most infectious giggle that you get to hear quite often! Just goes to prove her sets are always entertaining and she covers everything from Jazz to blues to pop...Cranston Yordstorm is another wonderful singer with boundless energy and such a huge variety of songs. If you like ballads from way back or Michael Bouble type music then Phil Setner's your man...and his Scots accent adds to his performance!

I love listening to live acts on SL and when the performers interact with the audience as these three artistes do it is incredible fun...

BB

x

CraigLyons Writer is my favorite. His original songs are lovely and he has lot of talent, soul and originality. He's connected to his audience which is always a good thing.

I'm always on the lookout for good live music but I keep coming back to see Craig because his talent and songs are very good, I like the vibe at his shows and his music always leave me wanting more. Just like RL live music, if I'm wanting more by the end of it, I'll keep coming back. :smileyhappy:

• 2 weeks later...

For a beautiful trained voice, with music from big band to oldies to show tunes, you cannot beat Euan Hubbenfluff. The guy even sneezes in tune! Then there is the marvellous Pandora Breadbin if you like a smooth voice and a great selection of music, with oodles of giggles and fun. No screechy female she! For all round entertainment there is the magnificent BubbaC John and his glorious Bubbettes, bringing the music of Elvis (and much more) to SL with a whole lot of fun. And top honours go to Rocky Toocool, fantastic rock and blues singer, with some country, folk, oldies...a fabulous songlist, great tribute act to singers from John Cougar Mellencamp to the Eagles, the Rolling Stones to Elvis... One of the hardest working acts in SL, it's always a fun show when Rocky is around, he comes highly recommended!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.