Mantocore shop gone! I was too late!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had to leave SL for a couple of weeks due to outside reasons.  Looks like the Manticore shop (the shop that had the really cool pets) closed while I was gone.  Sad thing is, I signed in with the intention of finally buying many of their items.

Their profile clearly states that they can no longer sign into SL, but it said ". All items are available with full perms, message me for one!"

So I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can find the full perm pets ...or not.  I just want the freaking deer and buck so much!

ey

um, im not 100% sure, but ive heard, that Manticore used Ripped from games files pets/monsters ect. Not created theyr own.  SO basicaly, its even against Sl rules, and authority rights. :/

But ya, theyr stuff was cool and simple. Havent found anywere in SL shop having same style- walking -near-me pets. Breedable are just **bleep** xD

Maradyne Andel wrote:

Ripped or not, I still want one
.  Though to be honest, the ones that were clearly based on an existing fantasty creature (Boco, Cait Sith) didn't look much like them.
xD

You actually want to knowingly receive stolen goods? That would make you a thief. You do know that, right?

Lewis Luminos wrote:

Grendels Children has some good pets (although some of them are a little dated now, they've been around for years and years). They've recently updated the Drakelets; little baby dragons that sit on your shoulder and fly around you.

Yes, and Grendels Children is an old and well known fabulous place in SL!   Even if someone isn't interested in pets per se, they should visit this wonderful location.   (I have several of the little dragons, and other creatures from Grendels : )

So many creative things at Grendels!  

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.