NSA spying on Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

<semi thread jack>

In some of the news articles about this there are comments about,

"Second Life did help lead police in London to a crime ring that dealt in stolen credit card information"   link to example,

but I am unable to find more info on this.

Any one know more about this?

</semi thread jack>

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what's the problem?

Are you ungry exactly for what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typical response from a drop in, if you want to contribute to the said topic then do so, drop in and complain is pointless.

ADDED: If you wish to remove deraileers then keep to the topic. I gather you American, becouse only they use that line.

NSA spying on Second Life: Thats the topic

Vania Chaplin wrote:

At least we "Americans" have some sense of humor :smileytongue:

This ^^.  And a sense of proportion, too.   In my circle of friends the poster to whom you are responding would be considered a 'drip' (aka boring.)

That she is; proved with every post.   You would think that posting every post with such emotion she could find the 'humor' emotion. 

This ^^.  And a sense of proportion, too.   In my circle of friends the poster to whom you are responding would be considered a 'drip' (aka boring.)

That she is; proved with every post.   You would think that posting every post with such emotion she could find the 'humor' emotion. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my circle of friends they dislike you very much. Of course you will comment that I have stupid friends, drop over to  SUNO.

You just insult when it suits you, You pick out people to put down. You have a GOD complex. If you read the post i gave, even a smalled minded person like you would see it was valid.

That she is; proved with every post.   You would think that posting every post with such emotion she could find the 'humor' emotion. (Insults and libel)

TRANSCRIPT

A derailed topic in this forum? What a surprise!

And your whinning helps? (Advise)

No more than the one I was answering...

And all you did was allow the topic to derail even more. This topic was dead on the first page.(Advise)

So, what's the problem?

Typical response from a drop in, if you want to contribute to the said topic then do so, drop in and complain is pointless.
ADDED: If you wish to remove deraileers then keep to the topic. I gather you American, becouse only they use that line.
NSA spying on Second Life: Thats the topic (Advise)

At least we "Americans" have some sense of humor

Where? Still not on topic. You complained and still have not kept or contributed to the topic. (Advise) Also I Afrikan so no you have no humor, that I can see.

steph Arnott wrote:

Come too, lets see how clever you realy are, easy to tpe glib.

OK, I'll say it plainly.

Comparing Storm to Hitler was a display of intellectual bankruptcy on your part.

As it stood, this thread really had become a dead horse.  Your Godwinning it was the final proof.

Unless some new information comes to light all that is going on is a bunch of gum bumping.

steph Arnott wrote:

You just insult when it suits you, You pick out people to put down. You have a GOD complex. If you read the post i gave, even a smalled minded person like you would see it was valid.

That she is; proved with every post.   You would think that posting every post with such emotion she could find the 'humor' emotion. (Insults and libel)

TRANSCRIPT

[
omitted]Is it just me or has this topic degraded? It's like rock, paper, scissors around here.[/omitted]

A derailed topic in this forum? What a surprise!

And your whinning helps? (Advise)

No more than the one I was answering...
[pointing you to the message I was answering]

And all you did was allow the topic to derail even more. This topic was dead on the first page.(Advise)

So, what's the problem?

NSA spying on Second Life: Thats the topic (Advise)

At least we "Americans" have some sense of humor

Where? Still not on topic. You complained and still have not kept or contributed to the topic. (Advise) Also I Afrikan so no you have no humor, that I can see.

Now, please stop your meemeemee. I had enought laghing for one day.

[edit to add bolds]

It's none of my business, really, but that has never stopped me before. You either misunderstood the message of Vania's first post or you're just in a bad mood.

Someone else mentioned that the topic had been derailed and Vania made a humorous comment (considering that a total derail takes place in virtually every thread this forum sees). There was no whinning (nor whining). Your response was misplaced and rude.

You owe Vania (who has mentioned before, in a thread about international credit cards, that she lives in that part of America for which Summer is about to begin) an apology.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.