NSA spying on Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow theres a lot of posts that I did not bother to read. Last time I was in this thread was page 13.

I finished up my finals and then went camping.... in the woods.....with lots of furries.....we had an orgy.........sacrificed a make-shift doll based off Pamela Galli's SL avatar....well we included her in the orgy before placing her on the fire and dancing naked around it. 

Two books Pamela, Dragon Bone Hill is meant for someone who is uneducated in human origins. The second book Physical Anthropology, will cover what you are not looking for. I did have my suspicions but now you made it clear that you have no interest in the governments of the past. Your only purpose in this thread is to complain. 

Not just fossil record, tools can survive buried. Weapons are tools too, we have found evidence of governments and war. However, like I just mentioned, you are not interested in that. All you want to do is disprove everyone else and back the idea that the NSA is an evil empire.

I know furries and cmaping, we had a laptop, power generator, and projector. Displaying some Redrusker up was a great start for the Pamela Galli orgy.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steph Arnott wrote:

When i went to see my Aunt in USA i was arrested at immigration for a text i had sent her about a DVD i was bring her called "The Gods must be crazy", they watched the whole film before releasing me.

I love that movie and just wow over being arrested for that. :matte-motes-agape:

Finneli Felwitch wrote:

Wow theres a lot of posts that I did not bother to read. Last time I was in this thread was page 13.

I finished up my finals and then went camping.... in the woods.....with lots of furries.....we had an orgy.........sacrificed a make-shift doll based off 
Pamela Galli's SL avatar....well we included her in the orgy before placing her on the fire and dancing naked around it. 

Two books Pamela, Dragon Bone Hill is meant for someone who is uneducated in human origins. The second book Physical Anthropology, will cover what you are not looking for. 
I did have my suspicions but now you made it clear that you have no interest in the governments of the past. Your only purpose in this thread is to complain. 

Not just fossil record, tools can survive buried. Weapons are tools too, we have found evidence of governments and war. However, like I just mentioned, you are not interested in that. All you want to do is disprove everyone else and back the idea that the NSA is an evil empire.

I know furries and cmaping, we had a laptop, power generator, and projector. Displaying some Redrusker up was a great start for the Pamela Galli orgy.

I can't figure out if this was a failed attempt to be amusing, a lame attempt to somehow insult Pam or a successful attempt to make yourself look like a crazy person.

...Dres

Wow,

@ Steph - OMG That movie ["The Gods Must be Crazy"] was too brilliant. I can't believe we [u.S. Customs] was so stupid to have that DVD on a "Watch List" <--- Double Entendre intended :P

@ Drake & Others in-world - Yeah, A nice man named Josh IM'd me in-world about this thread while I was DJing my morning Blues Set! [Waves at Josh] He even popped into my venue for a sec but didn't like the Blues :( - We had a nice discussion between Requests but I'm sure I didn't dissuade him from his position that the "Powers that Be" make things "Disappear" in the SL forums when they come too close to the Truth. It did feel a bit like being in an X-File episode.

Although he touched on areas where I have real world experience especially forensic accounting. The follow the money concept is to be sure a valid investigative notion as long as you follow it "all the way".

RudolphFarquhar wrote:

KarenMichelle Lane wrote: I can't believe we [u.S. Customs] was so stupid

The stupidity of the US Customs and Immigration Service is legendary.

They give IQ tests to potential recruits and only employ them if they fail.

**********Rudi**********

Yup - True - They "Watched" it to the end and then let Steph enter the US. LOL - Kind of reminds me of the "Too Literal" TSA as well. The quote of the government agents from the movie "The Core" of "We don't have a sense of humor, and we're armed" makes me grateful that the TSA is not "packing". <--- Triple Entendre intended :P

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

@ Drake & Others in-world - Yeah, A nice man named Josh IM'd me in-world about this thread while I was DJing my morning Blues Set! [Waves at Josh] He even popped into my venue for a sec but didn't like the Blues
:(
- We had a nice discussion between Requests but I'm sure I didn't dissuade him from his position that the "Powers that Be" make things "Disappear" in the SL forums when they come too close to the Truth. It did feel a bit like being in an X-File episode.

Although he touched on areas where I have real world experience especially forensic accounting. The follow the money concept is to be sure a valid investigative notion as long as you follow it "all the way".

Interesting. I received an inworld IM with a link to what appeared to be a Marketplace listing from a Josh yesterday.  I looked him up here and found that he was at one time a fairly prolific poster but hasn't posted since August of 2012. When I got inworld last night I confirmed that he didn't appear to be anyone I knew—we had no message history. I did what I always do with unsolicited gifts from strangers.

Seems a little stalky to me.

Paratrex wrote:

I love it. Something as small as using some bad grammar from a complete stranger on the Internet; on a game that one knows exist and your're that mad.
This is to rich.

I don't think anybody called Rich, or Richard, or Richie, or even **** has posted here, although you may have a trapdoor into the NSA lookup table of avatar's real life names, of course.

**********Rudi**********

ETA: Unless of course it's a typo, and you're inviting us to RIC you . . .

See that lovely little link on each and every response post that says "view message" - use it, read your own post and come back when you have the answer yourself.

A two year old could spot the only statistic you used in that post.

While you are at it, learn how to properly use a search engine: The only entries that can be found to "support" your statistic come from September and cover a specific demographic.

Paratrex wrote:

I love it. Something as small as using some bad grammar from a complete stranger on the Internet; on a game that one knows exist and your're that mad. This is to rich.

1. Without proper spelling and grammar usage, messages can get confused.

2. It's not a game, it's a forum.

3. That wasn't mad, that was frustrated.

4. It's "too" rich.

Paratrex wrote:

Oh my. You don't' need politics to see people's Health Insurance cancelled
because of the biggest presidental lie of our time, or a
13.2% Unemployment rate
.  You can go to most reputable sites and find that.

At a guess... That one.

According to THIS page... it never peaked above 10%.

Again, I will direct you to that lovely little "View Message" link on each and every single forum post and instruct you to use it to track back to the post I responded to, read it and then apply basic reading comprehension skills.

It is very telling that you have been unable to follow these instructions, to say nothing of your inability to follow your own responses. Do not ask me a third time, you will get the exact same answer.

I will be nice however and provide you with a direct link to your post. You cannot miss the only statistic actually used in it: Read very carefully.

LOL you forefingers are too funny.  There are 6 measurements of Unemployment in the U.S. The one they feed you on the brainwashing box is U-3.  13.2% is the true rate aka U-6.  So if you really that interested here is direct statistics from the horses mouth.

Here is the statistic site directly from the U.S. Government.

http://http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm

How do you people type being blind in both eyes?

From that very page

"NOTE: Persons marginally attached to the labor force are those who currently are neither working nor looking for work but indicate that they want and are available for a job and have looked for work sometime in the past 12 months. Discouraged workers, a subset of the marginally attached, have given a job-market related reason for not currently looking for work. Persons employed part time for economic reasons are those who want and are available for full-time work but have had to settle for a part-time schedule. Updated population controls are introduced annually with the release of January data. "

This disqualifies your "true" data as anything but. U-6 rates include datapoints which are utterly irrelevant, if you'd like to cite a rate beyond U-3 as being the "true" unemployment rate then U-4 is the rate you are looking for. Part-time unemployment due to "economic reasons" as well as the "marginally attached" are nothing more than fluff numbers.

Your belief otherwise is very telling.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Paratrex wrote:

Oh my. You don't' need politics to see people's Health Insurance cancelled
because of the biggest presidental lie of our time, or a
13.2% Unemployment rate
.  You can go to most reputable sites and find that.

At a guess... That one.

According to
page... it never peaked above 10%.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (as reputable a site as any?), you must decide what you mean by "unemployment" before you can pluck a number out of the database.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm

Personally, I don't think U-3 is quite right. Demoralization is a societal cost, though I don't know the right way to quantify it. For that reason, it's helpful to see U-4/5/6, particularly over time.

ETA: I see this furrow has already been plowed. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.