NSA spying on Second Life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steph Arnott wrote:

Then I apologies to all, best us Afrikans keep out.
Sorry did not realise it a local thing

I don't know what you meant by 'a local thing' but if my memory of where Vania lives is correct I don't live in the same country she does. We both live in what mapmakers are pleased to call the Western Hemisphere but we are several thousands of miles (and even more thousands of kilometers) apart.

It—Second Life (which includes this resident's forum)—is NOT a local thing. I challenged your comments because I thought you were wrong, not because of where you live.

steph Arnott wrote:

I can not look away or I will forget, its the SILENCE they ruling everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ADDED: Who on Earth are the SILENCE. HELP THEY EVERY WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Were do all the toasters go................

SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC: THIS UNIT HAS SHUT DOWN DUE TO EXCESSIVE LOAD ON THE SANITY CHIP. UNDER SECTION 6.9.6 PLEASE READ YOUR CUSTOMER AGREEMENT, THE UNIT IS NO LONGER UNDER WARRANTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOM. CYBER CORP 8.

In 5 days, the Silence will fall.

steph Arnott wrote:

Then I apologies to all, best us Afrikans keep out. Sorry did not realise it a local thing.

DId you just... you DID!!! You played the race card just after Godwining this thread. Keep going, you haven't played the sexual preference card, or the Sexism card, or the rich vs poor card. You can do it, I have faith in you.

steph Arnott wrote:

This ^^.  And a sense of proportion, too.   In my circle of friends the poster to whom you are responding would be considered a 'drip' (aka boring.)

That she is; proved with every post.   You would think that posting every post with such emotion she could find the 'humor' emotion. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my circle of friends they dislike you very much. Of course you will comment that I have stupid friends, drop over to  SUNO.

So, you have been pointing your friends to this thread or just bad mouthing forumites for kicks? You need a hobby, like building or fishing.. You come across as a very very angry person. You are attacking people here that have not done anything wrong to you. It's time to grow up and act like an adult.

ETA.. The humourous post i made was in reference to Dr Who, which you referenced in your Silence post. At least i hope it was about Dr Who, otherwise your post made no sense at all.

Yes it was Dr Who and I like Dr Who, But you keep poking me with a stick. Also the racist comment I gather was designed to poke further.

ADDED: My "hobby" is to gay men and women accepted in my country without being arrested and tortured, also people not starving because selfish governments spend money on them selves and weapons. You are in a place these things can be done, without arrest,  yes I tdoes make me angry, I have cause to be. You assume I stupid, it not easy to translate all.Sometimes I miss understand, that does not make me a bad person. Maybe my Sintax Is incorrect, that I have to live with and try to improve.

You have the power to say, Senxeni, what you missunderstand, that what an elder does.

steph Arnott wrote:

If you see race in it thats you not me.

ADDED: Bring race into it is, well repugnant. Local meant group of people. Think that say more about you than me.

One of the tenets of equality is that we should not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.  Link.  While I can not put words in Drake's mouth, I suspect what he was refering to was 'national origin.' 

Your national origin had nothing to do with this discussion.

steph Arnott wrote:

OK, GOD made all equal, that all i understand.

ADDED: Please explain "
DId you just... you DID!!! You played the race card "

As I said, I can not put words into Drake's mouth.  Only he can clarify if what he really meant was 'national origin.'

steph Arnott wrote:

OK, GOD made all equal, that all i understand.

ADDED: Please explain "
DId you just... you DID!!! You played the race card "

Don't you dare bring religion into this discussion or I'll tell you it is merely a crutch used for support by those crippled by a lack of self-belief and a willingness to assign responsibility for the evil of men to a higher power, even though this contradicts the universal love that fictitious character is supposed to bestow upon his unthinking acolytes.

You keep playing the stupid card; at this point your only beneficial option IS the Silence. Stop posting.

**********Rudi**********

steph Arnott wrote:

You assume I stupid, it not easy to translate all.Sometimes I miss understand

No, we don't assume you are stupid; we see clear evidence of it, on a continuing basis.

It is not your misunderstanding that is the problem; it is your refusal to acknowledge the inadequacy of both your perception and your presentation of your thoughts.

steph Arnott wrote:

that does not make me a bad person.

Refusing to do anything about your incompetence DOES make you a bad person; it insults everybody here when you refuse to use a spell-checker even, much less the grammar and style checker I have referenced for you.

steph Arnott wrote:

Maybe my Sintax Is incorrect

That reminds me of what Winston Churchill said when asked by one of his constutuents what he was going to do about the Prostitution Bill: "I shall pay it!"

But you don't have the first idea what I am talking about and how it relates to what you have written, do you?

**********Rudi**********

Perrie Juran wrote:

steph Arnott wrote:

ADDED: Bring race into it is, well repugnant. Local meant group of people. Think that say more about you than me.

One of the tenets of equality is that we should not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin
  While I can not put words in Drake's mouth, I suspect what he was refering to was 'national origin.' 

this is true, in this instance i did mean national origins. Much like people interchange race with national origins, i did the same. I did not however bring race into it. The exact words were "Then I apologies to all, best us Afrikans keep out. Sorry did not realise it a local thing."  Now, does that mean Africans, or the people that speak Afrikaans? One is called a race the other is a language. Either way it is spelled wrong.

I think there is a bit of a language barrier here.

eta spelling :P

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

steph Arnott wrote:

One of the tenets of equality is that we should not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin
  While I can not put words in Drake's mouth, I suspect what he was refering to was 'national origin.' 

this is true, in this instance i did mean national origins. Much like people interchange race with national origins, i did the same. I did not however brung race into it. The exact words were "Then I apologies to all, best us
Afrikans
keep out. Sorry did not realise it a local thing."  Now, does that mean Africans, or the people that speak Afrikaans? One is called a race the other is a language. Either way it is spelled wrong.

I think there is a bit of a language barrier here.

Yes I realise you are not the one who brung race or national origen into the discussion.

steph Arnott wrote:

I not Afrikaan, that's SA, you taking the piss? And you clearly said the race card. African in my language is spelt Afrikan, what right you have to dictate my language.

ADDED;Afrikaan is a SA Dutch.Get a learning curve.

I really do hope that Drake does not have a pee fetish. 

It would destroy any respect I might have for him.

steph Arnott wrote:

Yes he did. He said I seeing the race card. Race was never metioned.

Words written 
"
DId you just... you DID!!! You played the race card " RACE it clearly written.
relating or restricted to a particular area or one's neighbourhood.

synonyms:
community 

As he has clarified, he meant 'national origin.'

So yes, you brung that (national origen) into the discussion.

Was meant as community. I understood the dictionary of local to mean that too. I.E.  forum community on this thread.

ADDED: I re read the dictionary, it make no reference to country, race or region.

So the is racist, "DId you just... you DID!!! You played the race card " and as you know i Afrikan it was meant as it was written, if it was not known then it would have not been wriitten in that context.

steph Arnott wrote:

Was meant as community. I understood the dictionary of local to mean that too. I.E.  forum community on this thread.

ADDED: I re read the dictionary, it make no reference to country, race or region.

You originally referenced Afrikans, which is what this whole discussion got sidetracked on.

But at this point it has turned into people trying to swallow a whale.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.