Bleedables

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, it's a whole new kind of breedable. A business idea. My breedables will bleed. You squeeze them once and they ooze blood. Squeaze them twice and their heads pop.... blood everywhere!
I was thinking of giving them away for free, but people will have to purchase blood cartons from my local bloodbank. The more blood you fill my breedables with the more gore on your sim.
Any suggestions?

Yes, it's a whole new kind of breedable. A business idea. My breedables will bleed. You squeeze them once and they ooze blood. Squeaze them twice and their heads pop.... blood everywhere!
I was thinking of giving them away for free, but people will have to purchase blood cartons from my local bloodbank. The more blood you fill my breedables with the more gore on your sim.
Any suggestions?

Storm Clarence wrote:

...  blood cartons from
my
local bloodbank. The more blood you fill my breedables with the more gore on your sim.

Any suggestions?

/me suggests you're your bloodbank' only donor and each feedable breedable of yours can hold at least 1.5 gallons of your blood .. and do keep up with supply.  :robotindifferent:

Hey 'solo' you always post such incomprehensible, and what only you consider to be insults. Why don't you post some of your 'pearls' to the idioms thread in the education sub-forum. I would really like to learn some cryptoaussieleetlike kid talk. You know, for when Julie Assange wins next week.

A New product development!

Of course, I see a international fight is rearing it's ugly head, I am sure a world war will break out so I will keep this quick.

The whole issue of blood being everywhere is interesting to many, I am sure this is from some kind of market study and the customer is always right. The customer wants blood! All over their sims, or maybe they wish to have some control over the blood (if htey are that user type) and a full study of creature squeezing customers is needed. I am sure some root cause lies deep in thier mind and this common thread will lead to optimization.

Evolution is always a good lead to what humans do, and I imagine the need to squeeze something to death is related to love and eating all mixed into one thing. Maybe not sexual reproduction, but surely a need for tactile interaction and the breaking of personal space needed to enhance trust, thus leading to the feeling of love. So, when customers say they love the new product we can be assured they mean they really love the experience of breaking the creatures bond and it trusting them to the point they can squeeze it to it's demise.

So, the ultimate love is the root phrase that may be needed here, might come in handy for marketing. OR, maybe it could be DIEEEEE!! and appeal to the primal urge to destroy, and eat what is destroyed. In this case they should be detestable and tasty looking creatures. Since people always say "it tastes like chicken" I assume they should not only be eddible, but roastable and in fact maybe they should be roastable to the point of exploding as well, which brings a different taste and experience.

Really, you can see that the urge to eat is at the key to this all because all human nature must be related to eating, without this urge we die. Mice who had thier receptors or emiters for the chemical that helps them feel like eating did nothing and stood thier and died. Also, mice who where isolated and listened to the band Anthrax would turn violent and kill each other, leading to the survival of the fitest. Since humans are almost like mice, I propose the store play anthrax, or the small creatures play anthrax music OR the essense of the noises within the music be discovered and used as the creatures tones and rythm. This will make people turn horribly violent and antisocial and forget about getting out of mazes, which is the optimum place to frustrate them to optimum violence levels I guess.

The study on mice about the dopamiine is important, so their blood should be laced with some addictive substance of some sort and smell like a addictive food that makes them feel satisfied. Onioins may do this, but also may make them feel to full. The search for the right blend of onions and other flavours and the associated extracted chemicals that make the person feel satisfaction and fullness, but short lived, should keep them from leaving the maze like store or area they are able to rez the creatures.

The combination of marketing message to bring them in, noises to mentally make them never solve the maze and leave the premises and the ultimate tastiness and satisfaction of the taste of the creatures should keep them there indefinatly. They eventually run out of money and then leave because they can't stand each other and kill is turned off so they can't kill the other avatars. After extracting all of this a lab can be set up to optimize the effects and make quality control improvements to bring about the highest sales possible and assure a lead in the market, competition will ultimatly come along. In fact, by starting a cult with a very dense and impossible maze and constantly updating hte creatures may keep people there forever and no competition will be able to take the market share. This market share jailing technique is often attempted but never perfected, the missing component modern day companies have is the lack of a legal framework to enslave people effectively and remove them from guns to kill themselves while maintaining recruitment from the populace. The cult, mixed with optimized coerced enslavement will help keep these fans around and they practically enslave themselves, but they feel a range of emotions and are not punished and since violence is there they may also make a happeir existance because splatting blood all over a sim may be considered greifing. You can see how this is also benificial to LL because it reduces AR's, thus the cult will be allowed to thrive.

A breeding cult may help with this to, that way you replace your members when they die or if glitches happen and they are TP'd out. Being raised thier would help, but no babies can be born in SL. So, this cult must be an RL one as well. A cult must offer something, so I would assume the new use of the occulus rift and free "barn rasing" sort of events in which people convert each others tiolets over to desk and tiolet spaces and help each other set up bill pay. The practical enslavement means they are willing to work doing some sort of simple task much of the day, or part of it, so they can be part of this as much as possible. This is SL, so I assume the work would be something that earns money, and this is the key issue. If not, maybe a simple outsourced thing could be created? This is the key issue, the earning from real life is key OR they must recruit many people to stay, then they get pushed out rather than get bored and leave. They then try hard to recruit more and more people to get back in. Always hungering for more blood, more tasty blood creatures and the strange noises they make. You could even possibly make music from the performances of the creatures being squeezed and then sell it, sort of a band in which blood ends up all over the place and the spectacular show makes people also try to eat the creatures blood, thus enhancing the cults population. T-Shirts by casual fans less prone to addiction and less attracted to squeezing things to feel love would most likely aid population growth and make a cash flow as well.

Not a bad business model, but takes some scientists and ones that like to squeeze things to death and have addictions to onions and heavy metal!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.