It's Here!!! New PC!!!

Czari Zenovka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

well you know already my store and the garden around... but i want to invite you for a dinner in my private skybox with the new mesh forest that you never saw... since i had it i never dared to tp you there bec i know it wouldnt have looked good.. but now !!!!!!!! C'est parti !!!!!!! we have to schedule this dinner under my trees with my 3 lil cats around... and we will babble while eating tasty food and drinking some glasses of champagne to celebrate your new pc !

That sounds lovely, Trinity!  Can't wait!!!  (Should I bring my little MinPins to play with cats?  Actually my new VKC puppy is friendlier, the MinPins just roam around and bark occasionally...lol.)

idk what is minpins but lol, you can bring them with you.. at the only condition they dont eat your plates... even the puppy too.. i think i may have enough prims for you rezz them. 

cant wait !

Malanya wrote:

After you and Trin have your dinner (her garden is absolutely beautiful btw) you both come to my house and we will sail, then jump in the water and watch the waves hit our screens
:P
*hugs you and your new pc*

yay !!!! 

sure !!!After the oppening of my gallery ill be all yours for a great and fun boat trip !! i told you already : my swimsuit is ready :smileywink:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Malanya wrote:

After you and Trin have your dinner (her garden is absolutely beautiful btw) you both come to my house and we will sail, then jump in the water and watch the waves hit our screens

yay !!!! 

sure !!!After the oppening of my gallery ill be all yours for a great and fun boat trip !! i told you already : my swimsuit is ready :smileywink:

And after she's done visiting with all of you, she's welcome to visit my lighthouse and be pushed over the railing into the ocean, or incinerated in my fireplace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Malanya wrote:

yay !!!! 

And after she's done visiting with all of you, she's welcome to visit my lighthouse and be pushed over the railing into the ocean, or incinerated in my fireplace!

if you do this Maddy, i swear i will never let you again put your hands in my pockets !

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Malanya wrote:

yay !!!! 

if you do this Maddy, i swear i will never let you again put your hands in my pockets !

You're welcome to visit my fireplace as well, Trin. You won't have pockets for me to put my hands in after a few seconds in my blazing inferno.

awwww Maddy ! 

What did you eat today for being so devilish ?.....

you know... i may PP in your fireplace :smileywink: It wont burn anymore...

/me hands a cup of herb tea to Maddy "take that, Maddy, you seem to need it, and breath... breath deeply... that's it... i feel you more relaxed now... any willing to incinerate sm1 still ?"

Malanya wrote:

Woot!!!  This is like a roaming party...never know who we might pick up along the way!

PARTTTTEEEEEEE!

(Still depending on you to bring the pretty umbrella type drinks ;) )

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

idk what is minpins but lol, you can bring them with you.. at the only condition they dont eat your plates... even the puppy too.. i think i may have enough prims for you rezz them. 

Sorry about that.  MinPins is the abbreviation for the Miniature Pinscher breed.  They are often confused to be bred down in size from Doberman Pinschers but that is not accurate although they do look like toy Dobies.  My SL MinPins are the newest BioBreeds breedable dogs.  I also have a BioBreeds Pitbull; you've seen this photo before, but for size comparison, this is a photo of me with the Pitbull:

Cz & Paget - 031713.jpg

Now that you see the size of the Pitbull relative to me, here is a photo of my MinPins sitting behind the Pitbull, so you can see how tiny they are:

Alexi, Alexandra & Paget Family - 032813.jpg

These breedables aren't as interactive as the VKC dogs; they respond to commands and can be "taught" using their built in artificial intelligence so are more fun overall, but I'm enjoying these at my house.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Malanya wrote:

yay !!!! 

I've apparently been missing all the fun...hrummphs.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

awwww Maddy ! 

/me hands a cup of herb tea to Maddy "take that, Maddy, you seem to need it, and breath... breath deeply... that's it... i feel you more relaxed now... any willing to incinerate sm1 still ?"

Nothing will deter me from incinerating you, or anyone else who'll visit my lair...

Warm Welcomes.jpg

flying pigs_001.png

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

awwww Maddy ! 

Nothing will deter me from incinerating you, or anyone else who'll visit my lair...

You are already treading on thin ice with the Martian. 

Are you sure you want to mess with his friends?   

Perrie Juran wrote:

flying pigs_001.png

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

awwww Maddy ! 

Bring it on, puny Martian! Who doesn't love bacon?

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

awwww Maddy ! 

Warm Welcomes.jpg

Holy 4th of July Batman! (Its already tomorrow here in UK so advance Woop Woop to y'all in USA for one of yar big days of the year).

If this is what Madz does with/to her friends, I hate to think wha ...................................................   t

(what happens to her enemies - seems I found out - skybox has a trapdoor!!)

Perrie Juran wrote:

flying pigs_001.png

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

awwww Maddy ! 

A Martian, a Redhead, and a French woman are a trio to be reckoned with. ;)

Malanya wrote:

lol may be interesting who we pick up along the way.. I'm game

The umbrella drinks are here, chilled and ready to gulp down!

drinktray - Copy.png

Oooo nice...dibs on the Pina Colada.  I vote we pick up Perrie if we pass him and the errr...pigs...along the way. ;)

Marigold Devin wrote:

Malanya wrote:

lol may be interesting who we pick up along the way.. I'm game

The umbrella drinks are here, chilled and ready to gulp down!

drinktray - Copy.png

Mmmmimosa, those drinks look mighty divine.

And congratulations to Czari on the new computer !

Thank you, Marigold :)  Why don't you join our roaming party? :)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Sorry about that.  MinPins is the abbreviation for the 
breed.  They are often confused to be bred down in size from Doberman Pinschers but that is not accurate although they do look like toy Dobies.  My SL MinPins are the newest BioBreeds breedable dogs.  I also have a BioBreeds Pitbull; you've seen this photo before, but for size comparison, this is a photo of me with the Pitbull:

Cz & Paget - 031713.jpg

Now that you see the size of the Pitbull relative to me, here is a photo of my MinPins sitting behind the Pitbull, so you can see how tiny they are:

Alexi, Alexandra & Paget Family - 032813.jpg

These breedables aren't as interactive as the VKC dogs; they respond to commands and can be "taught" using their built in artificial intelligence so are more fun overall, but I'm enjoying these at my house.

woooooo This puppies are so "mini" !!! lol.. i have a kitty who is short, but here, i bet she will look like a giant beside you minidogs.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

awwww Maddy ! 

Warm Welcomes.jpg

Tssssss...

We all know that its a byroad to invite Czari and me to your place for a cup of tea with some cookies... 

You prefer to keep your devil mask but i may see your smile behind it. 

So since you mentionned your fireplace, may i ask a cup of hot chocolate instead of tea pls ?

(Btw, i love the idea of you wanting to incinerating me.. Seriously, its the first time someone make such proposition to me...I dont know why... but maybe the devilish part inside me can't resist :smileywink:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3958 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.