No Slex = Less friends?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Attacking you? LOL oh yes because some didn't say what you wanted to hear or questioned the intent of your post. Puhlease, you were not attacked. If you changed it it would show you did. I am no longer feeding your drama thread so you have a great day too! :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Thank you and hope you have a nice day.

I stopped wishing people a "nice day" long ago. Even when I mean it, nobody believes me. Now I tell them to get into trouble and report back. Even when I don't mean it, they often go off and do exactly that.

Humans!

The trick I'm still learning is how to detect when I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

;-)

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

The trick I'm still learning is how to detect when I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

;-)

That usually happens when SOMEONE changes the entire thread of a post and it goes off in an entirely different direct.......Oh damn!!!! :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Malanya wrote:

Attacking you? LOL oh yes because some didn't say what you wanted to hear or questioned the intent of your post. Puhlease, you were not attacked. If you changed it it would show you did. I am no longer feeding your drama thread so you have a great day too!
:)

Never changed anything expect to edit my spelling and to add stuff, never delete And yes I did feel attacked. If this is all you have to say please stop posting. You have caused more drama then anything else. My thread was a simple one. Why some people made it out to be more I don't know. I guess some people have nothing better to do then stir up drama. I don't however wish to. As Madeline said. I just wanted to explain my situation and get some LMs. As I did, There are people on here that gush their emotions all the time and don't not get accused of drama. I don't really see why I am. I am grateful I don't have to explain myself you anymore as you seem to not understand and would rather accuse and attack.

edit to say DID and to correct there to their.. now you know

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I stopped wishing people a "nice day" long ago. Even when I mean it, nobody believes me. Now I tell them to get into trouble and report back. Even when I don't mean it, they often go off and do exactly that.

Humans!

;-)

I never say have a nice day in a mean way even if I am being unfairly treated. I know how you feel. Thank you for your response before. You said it perfectly. I had no clue some would view my thread as drama or attention seeking. If they knew me they would know I actually am quiet and to myself. I am teaching myself how to build and create which is a learning curve so I am going to attend some classes. Creating drama is a horrible way to get attention one who think. I am sure if I wanted that kind of attention it would be easily gotten and wouldnt need LMs to find it.

Sephina..don't sweat the people looking to give you a hard time..

the nice thing about posts and the internet is..

you can just scroll on by as if they were never typed up..

enjoy the ride..avoid the potholes..

*winks*

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Sephina..don't sweat the people looking to give you a hard time..

the nice thing about posts and the internet is..

you can just scroll on by as if they were never typed up..

enjoy the ride..avoid the potholes..

*winks*

lol Have I ever told you that you rock the Casba!

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Humans!

;-)

I never say have a nice day in a mean way even if I am being unfairly treated. I know how you feel. Thank you for your response before. You said it perfectly. I had no clue some would view my thread as drama or attention seeking. If they knew me they would know I actually am quiet and to myself. I am teaching myself how to build and create which is a learning curve so I am going to attend some classes. Creating drama is a horrible way to get attention one who think. I am sure if I wanted that kind of attention it would be easily gotten and wouldnt need LMs to find it.

I love wordplay and I often purposely misinterpret if I think I can put a smile on someone's face by doing so.

I believe the last sentence of your OP was misinterpreted by at least one and perhaps more. You said, and I quote...

"apparently I befriended all the close minded pervs. lol".

I think that was interpreted as you judging the people who walked away from you as "pervs."

But if you change just one word in your statement, the meaning you intended becomes clearer.

"apparently I befriended all the close minded firemen. lol".

And now it becomes clear that you actually like firemen. Who wouldn't? Your mistake was to befriend only the close minded ones.

I've almost learned to take a broader view of a person than can be gleaned from one post. Sometimes one post is enough, but not often.

Ceka said, "Enjoy the ride, avoid the potholes."

I'm not sure why people go around filling holes with pot, but if you get that stuff on your tires, you'll stain the garage floor.

I'm guessing Ceka is speaking from experience. She usually does.

Over the years that I've spent participating in this forum, I've seen a lot of blatant attempts to create drama and I have to say that if Sephina was really trying to create drama, she's doing it all wrong.  I mean, where's the whining about how unfair life is?  Where's the gnashing of teeth over how horribly wrong those people were to treat her in such an evil way?  Where's the clutching of pearls over how people are insinuating that she's some sort of tramp because of her profile?

She hasn't started calling people trolls.  She hasn't started accusing people of being bullies.  She hasn't threatened to ragequit SL or even just stop posting in the forum.  She hasn't threatened to AR anyone.  She hasn't threatened to find anyone inworld and make their SL a living hell.  Hell, if her intent was to create drama, she doesn't know what the hell she's doing.

No offense, Sephina, but you're not doing a very good job... you really need to step up your game. :matte-motes-sarcasm:

...Dres

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I love wordplay and I often purposely misinterpret if I think I can put a smile on someone's face by doing so.

I believe the last sentence of your OP was misinterpreted by at least one and perhaps more. You said, and I quote...

"
apparently I befriended all the close minded pervs. lol".

I think that was interpreted as you judging the people who walked away from you as "pervs."

But if you change just one word in your statement, the meaning you intended becomes clearer.

"
apparently I befriended all the close minded firemen. lol".

And now it becomes clear that you actually like firemen. Who wouldn't? Your mistake was to befriend only the close minded ones.

I've almost learned to take a broader view of a person than can be gleaned from one post. Sometimes one post is enough, but not often.

I'm not sure why people go around filling holes with pot, but if you get that stuff on your tires, you'll stain the garage floor.

You got sumpin' against pervs? And instead of using the potholes for wordplay, perhaps you should be reducing their number. I mean, you do seem to be driving a backhoe there.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

You got sumpin' against pervs? And instead of using the potholes for wordplay, perhaps you should be reducing their number. I mean, you do seem to be driving a backhoe there.

Nothing against perves, I've just got a thing for firemen. There's something about flameproof bib trousers that makes makes my knees buckle.

As for the potholes, if people are happy to fill them with pot, I won't waste good gravel. I'll save that for dinner with guests.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Sometimes people only see that for which they're looking.

...Dres

Your fly is unzipped.

Why are you staring at his nuts?

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Humans!

;-)

"
apparently I befriended all the close minded pervs. lol".

"
apparently I befriended all the close minded firemen. lol".

I'm guessing Ceka is speaking from experience. She usually does.

I did realize a bit ago that I worded it wrong and some people would take offence. i dont hate perves and I am one of them sometimes. I dont want to change my post so Ill say it here. Instead of close minded perves I mean people who view things differently then I do so we no longer have things in common. Hope that corrects it. Btw you posts always make me laugh, and I wouldnt mind being a friend to a firemen or three :matte-motes-evil-invert: haha

Raimi Syaka wrote:

I totally agree that people see things differently.  I am currently dealing with somebody that sees what I say differently from what I am actually saying.  

Also, one person's trash is another person's treasure, and one person's treasure is another person's trash - is a very true saying.

I had to change my own profile recently to alert people that I do not voice chat, since I get a lot of requests for it, and I get disrepect when I say, "No." 

I have that issue as well. I am going to change my profile that says no voice chat as well. Thanks for the tip.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Over the years that I've spent participating in this forum, I've seen a lot of blatant attempts to create drama and I have to say that if Sephina was really trying to create drama, she's doing it all wrong.  I mean, where's the whining about how unfair life is?  Where's the gnashing of teeth over how horribly wrong those people were to treat her in such an evil way?  Where's the clutching of pearls over how people are insinuating that she's some sort of tramp because of her profile?

She hasn't started calling people trolls.  She hasn't started accusing people of being bullies.  She hasn't threatened to ragequit SL or even just stop posting in the forum.  She hasn't threatened to AR anyone.  She hasn't threatened to find anyone inworld and make their SL a living hell.  Hell, if her intent was to create drama, she doesn't know what the hell she's doing.

No offense, Sephina, but you're not doing a very good job... you really need to step up your game. :matte-motes-sarcasm:

...Dres

Lol Thanks for the laugh Dres. 

i mean how many times do i have to go over this..6 years and still re-explaining?

holes with pot in them are not holes anymore..

potholes are holes  waiting to be filled..

with pot!

avoid those..they are empty!! :matte-motes-nerdy:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i mean how many times do i have to go over this..6 years and still re-explaining?

holes with pot in them are not holes anymore..

potholes are holes  waiting to be filled..

with pot!

avoid those..they are empty!! :matte-motes-nerdy:

You'll have to excuse Maddy, Ceka. She's blonde, and from Wisconsin.

Our neighbor, Chuck, called just a few minutes ago to say that Maddy stopped over carrying a fox and a rat, wanting his help. Not trusting her, he demurred. She then asked his wife for pins and loops, prompting them to comment that she seemed loopy enough already. This is not news.

And now you'll have to excuse me. I had to wash my face in the bathtub this morning, my shoes are untied and I can't find my keys.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Sometimes people only see that for which they're looking.

...Dres

Your fly is unzipped.

Why are you staring at his nuts?

I covered my eye with my hand so I can't be sure, but I think she only glanced with hers. It felt like a glance, though my recollection is blurred by the pain I felt on walking into the door jamb.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.