The resident who provided the previous content, if any, has replaced it with this generic statement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My gripe of the day... Merchant Outbox not working and they are doing away with the old x-street box system in a few days.  I depend on my Market Place sales to pay for everything in SL.

Come on LL, like the old saying goes... "If it is not broken, whey try to fix it?"  *rolls eyes in pure discuss*

i hope they have a plan to fix Merchant Outbox at least an hour before the old X-Street box is obsolete, they should not make a system obsolete without making sure the replacement is working and supplying the needs of the users, or it can be a showstopper for many that depend on it.

My gripe is that it's saddening that we get posts like this:-

My gripe of the day... Merchant Outbox not working and they are doing away with the old x-street box system in a few days.  I depend on my Market Place sales to pay for everything in SL.

and this:-

i hope they have a plan to fix Merchant Outbox at least an hour before the old X-Street box is obsolete, they should not make a system obsolete without making sure the replacement is working and supplying the needs of the users, or it can be a showstopper for many that depend on it.

And I'm sure there are many more of them in the Merchants sub-forum.

It's saddening because the people should be using SL to sell the wares and not be relying on an outside sales system. I have no sympathy with them at all.

It's saddening because the people should be using SL to sell the wares and not be relying on an outside sales system. I have no sympathy with them at all.

Truer words have never been spoken. Amen and Hallelujah and all that stuff!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.