valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Get up.

Make coffee.

Sneak into SL while getting ready. Maybe screenshot or two for the feeds.

Go to work.

Sneak into my.secondlife and read some comments.

Look at forums, make over-dramatic posts I feel a horrible need to edit a few minutes after.

Get some work done.

Eat Lunch.

Get some work done.

Read the news.

Head home.

Chat up people in RL.

Explore around a bit.

Work on one of my builds.

Eat dinner.

Listen to some Rasta music.

Lament the lack of more than one active reggae club in SL, again.

Consider re-opening my Reggae club, again.

Look for the prims to my club.

While clicking to rez one, suddenly remember what a pain in the butt it is and how little time I have to run it, and abandon the idea. Again.

Chat up my RL partner.

Chat up one of my SL friends.

Make some tea or coffee. 40% odds it'll be Chai, 10% odds Turkish coffee, 20% odds some other tea. 20% odds black coffee, 10% odds a Latte.

Take some SL screenshots.

Call it a day...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps

i just realise something way way important

12:12:12:12:12 is a secret code o.m.g !!!

the mayans are coming to dance. like waltz maybe

one - one two

one - one two

one - one two

one - one two

one - one two

one - one two

+

gosh i better hurry. i defo need new shoes now. and get my hair done

hope i can find some waltz music as well. dunno if they will be happy with ot3p . it might give them ideas

i got some Ben Harper tho. so that maybe will be ok

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Look at forums, make over-dramatic posts I feel a horrible need to edit a few minutes after.

Yay I am glad it's not just me that does that. 

I am a complete **bleep** in the mornings. If I post within the first 2 hours of being awake then chances are the posts will need to be edited later in the day if it has not already been removed by the mods.

p.s. I really hope the swearing filter works as that is a very bad word....

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Good news, I just read that the Mayans are celebrating the end of a 5,000 year long era and the dawning of a new cycle, not the end of the world.

Is it just me or is anyone else a bit worried about the 21st? I know the world is not likely to end, but unfortunately not every person on the planets agrees with me and I worry that one or more of the nut jobs out there might do something catastrophic.

Porky Gorky wrote:

Is it just me or is anyone else a bit worried about the 21st? I know the world is not likely to end, but unfortunately not every person on the planets agrees with me and I worry that one or more of the nut jobs out there might do something catastrophic.

No, it's too close to Christmas, Santa will keep them in check.

Porky Gorky wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Good news, I just read that the Mayans are celebrating the end of a 5,000 year long era and the dawning of a new cycle, not the end of the world.

I will stay in that day if I can at all, the day after too. Like with Y2K, I am not worried about the actual 'event' that is hyped but as you say, a bit worried about possible 'nut jobs' who wish to make a name because of it.

I did make a run to the store toward the end of Y2K, thinking the excitement would be over by then, and had a strange encounter with a guy who used the "world is ending let's do it" type of advance. Lol. He was a bit over aggressive though, so I wound up wishing I'd listened to my instincts and waited until Jan. 3 :)  No one wants to be hit on in a Blockbuster parking lot.

The Mayans didn't celebrate Christmas so their timing can be forgiven I guess. 

Awww Porky... you have been so sweet during the annual interview.with my boss for my rl job... not even a moan !

First time you do this.... hope you ll keep this way for the next years. 

and you did even raise my annual bonus pay hehhehehe. thanks to you... 

finally the 12-12-12 is a good day :smileyhappy:

Happy bday to all the ones who have their bday today... even the ones with wedding bday of course..

and sorry, Phil, this is not yours today... you will need to wait tomorrow for yours. :smileywink:

Porky Gorky wrote

I wouldn't worry about it. Harold Camping and his lunatic fringe made more of a hype than this whole Mayan thing. I don't see the same kind of widespread loonisy (ugh..my spelling is horrible) that we had then.

If it is the end, just go get a cup of coffee and watch the world go by..ain't nothin' you can do about it anyway...:matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

Melita Magic wrote:

Well, other than the horrible thing that happened in Oregon yesterday - nothing bad has happened as yet. I don't see the mall shooting as being connected to today.

I don't think anything bad connected either. Actually, 12/12/12 is rather pretty graphically speaking. :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.